1.    #1  
    with only two bars i'm downloading at 150kbs and connection speeds is 1.23 mbps. With ONLY 2 bars !!!! Inside my house!!: On a pre!!
    Congrats!
    Just call me Berd.
    I've had sprint for 9.5 yrs (yea i know it sucks i missed being a premier customer for launch) and I've always regarded sprint with a fast EVDO connection. Even when tethering it allows me to remote desktop into my work machine with vpn on, and its pretty stable to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by chymo View Post
    I've had sprint for 9.5 yrs (yea i know it sucks i missed being a premier customer for launch) and I've always regarded sprint with a fast EVDO connection. Even when tethering it allows me to remote desktop into my work machine with vpn on, and its pretty stable to boot.
    Premier customers are folks with 8yrs or more with Sprint... at least that's what i was made to believe by Sprint. When my 8th yr anniversary came up a few years ago, they sent me an email making a big deal about it and ever since then i've been Premier in the system.
    .....Life is But Such Sweet Sorrow.....
    Yeah, Sprint has a great connection if you're in the right spot. I've seen a lot faster than that on my Centro.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
    Quote Originally Posted by Merovingian View Post
    Premier customers are folks with 8yrs or more with Sprint... at least that's what i was made to believe by Sprint. When my 8th yr anniversary came up a few years ago, they sent me an email making a big deal about it and ever since then i've been Premier in the system.
    To get premier, you need 10 years (not 8), or 3 months of a $69.99 or more. Are you sure its because of your 8 year mark? I am at 9.5 years, so just curious is there is a way to get the status sooner.