1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    As soon as you finish the setup process,don't forget to run the update. It adds the alarm clock & the navigation is faster. Open launcher then scroll to the right until you see "updates". I think the latest is version 1.02
    Last edited by Ya Boi D; 06/06/2009 at 02:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    As soon as you finish the setup process,don't forget to run the update. It adds the alarm clock & the navigation is faster. Open launcher then scroll to the right until you see "updates". I think the latest is version 1.02
    +1

The nav speed definitely increased. The clock app will be waking me up in the morning!
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    Oh yes, the Pre is much better in 1.02. I noticed while looking at photo's (on 1.01) the experience was pretty lousy but now it is much better.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  4. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Yea, I hope they push out updates regularly.
    My problem is the phone is stuck on 'Checking for updates.' Any advice?
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Oh yes, the Pre is much better in 1.02. I noticed while looking at photo's (on 1.01) the experience was pretty lousy but now it is much better.
    Actually, mine is still pretty bad at displaying pictures after 1.0.2. When clicking from one picture to another, there's HUGE lag before the picture resolves.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycmoreno View Post
    My problem is the phone is stuck on 'Checking for updates.' Any advice?
    Are you connected through Wifi or Sprint's EVDO network?
    Quote Originally Posted by barrysanders20 View Post
    Are you connected through Wifi or Sprint's EVDO network?
    Wifi.
    Never mind. After turning off the phone and restarting it, it seems to be downloading the update.

Thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    +1

The nav speed definitely increased. The clock app will be waking me up in the morning!
    I don't know about that. I used my alarm clock this afternoon(had to take a nap since I was up all night anxious for the launch) and did NOT hear it AT ALL. I'll try it again and see what happens, but I might have to buy an actual alarm clock.
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    I don't know about that. I used my alarm clock this afternoon(had to take a nap since I was up all night anxious for the launch) and did NOT hear it AT ALL. I'll try it again and see what happens, but I might have to buy an actual alarm clock.
    Try some different ring tones, I down loaded some louder Mp3's to use and they sound pretty good for the alarm..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre