1. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    I'm embarrassed to ask but, I've tried everything & it feels as if it'll break.
  2. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Nevermind guys, I figured it out. Lol
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Mind sharing what you found? I have no idea how to remove the battery cover.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sbono13 View Post
    Mind sharing what you found? I have no idea how to remove the battery cover.
    It's best to start on the bottom, push in the little tab, then pull up, and then pull up again on the sides towards the bottom, then again pull up about where the volume control is.
    The first day I got my pre I had troubles getting the battery cover off. The design is a little strange and if you've never done it before you could be scared of breaking it. But once you do it, it isnt so bad subsequent times.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    I tried looking on Palm's site, but if anyone has a touchstone brochure , can they scan in the pic that came with it? It shows you on that the steps you need to take.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ya Boi D View Post
    I'm embarrassed to ask but, I've tried everything & it feels as if it'll break.
    Grow out your index fingernail
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Just press the Button, then run your finger nail up on side then the other... it will pop right off
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    I followed the instructions here and they worked perfectly:

kb.palm .com/wps/portal/kb/common/article/44919_en.html

[take out the space]
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    If you have to pull it off, you are doing it wrong. After you press the button, just slide a fingernal, or credit card edge, in the space around the perimeter of the cover and the cover will just fall off in your hand.
    Global Posts
    660 Global Posts
    Yea it kinda clicks into the sides so if you run your nail from the button and around the edge should click off. On reinstall start from top and push sides down towards button. Remember to slide out keyboard to press on bottom half where botton is and get a good click.
    Or if you are a compulsive nail biter like me, use a envelope opener or butter knife!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sveilien View Post
    Or if you are a compulsive nail biter like me, use a envelope opener or butter knife!!
    +1!
    Global Posts
    440 Global Posts
    Thanks, there's really no indication that it's a snap on cover rather than a slide out. Much easier to do it once I've done it once.
    A dime works well too. Presses the narrow slot, then can be used to slide along the edges.