1.    #1  
    For new Sprint customers that got their Pre's today, first off, congratulations! And secondly, how many of you ran a credit check and had to put down a security deposit? How much was it?

Interested to know. My local Sprint store manager said anywhere from $150-250, but I want to know if you guys have some different numbers. Thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by PreInsiders View Post
    For new Sprint customers that got their Pre's today, first off, congratulations! And secondly, how many of you ran a credit check and had to put down a security deposit? How much was it?

Interested to know. My local Sprint store manager said anywhere from $150-250, but I want to know if you guys have some different numbers. Thanks!
    I have no credit on the account of being 18 and i was quoted as needing 150 dollar deposit. Luckily, I'm under my parents with awesome credit and they're approved for 10 lines or whatever with no deposit.
    I call the 800-number and got my account pre-setup or something so I already got my credit check and they already have my name, etc in the system. They said no deposit for me and I'm 20 with less than decent credit.
  4. joelpalm
    I got like a 600 credit score (poo) and they told me $50 deposit. But as far as cell phones, I have a pretty good record.