1.    #1  
    I cant believe i gave up my legacy plan

I was paying 75ish for 3 phones for unlimited everything except GPS Navi and minutes(1000+500 bonus)

I did get a good deal tho on the plan change. Account services let me keep all my perks changing to the Everything share data plan:

I pay around 120 for the everything share data plan for 3 lines including my pick 3 numbers unlimited for 2 of the lines including insurance for 2 of the lines. GET THIS THO! I got to keep my 500 bonus minutes for my primary line

so 2000 anytime, unlimited everything else for 3 lines at about 120 including taxes and surcharges(included my work discount)

Im a happy Sprint customer. Oh, im officially a Sprint Premier Customer now too

I am paying 50 dollars more a month tho :/

gotta pay to play i guess
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    Seriously, I am jonesing for this new phone... BUT....

I'm on a plan with EVERYTHING for two lines, 2500 minutes at 100. I then add $20 for a third line and 44.95 for a data card.

In all, my bill is $150/month taxes included (after corp discount). Can I really justify going up to $195/month just to get a new phone? I can answer that... HELL NO.

I'm really trying here... I want to be part of the cool society, but I just can't... I don't see how you guys are doing it, either...
    Wait it out. Sooner or later they will let you register the phone.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s140 View Post
    Wait it out. Sooner or later they will let you register the phone.
    No they won't... but keep dreaming...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    That's rough about paying the extra 50. Hope you enjoy the phone at least!
    Sprint can shove it. I'm so upset about getting an email announcing the Pre that says "Requires activation on an Everything Plan with data or a Business Essentials message and data plan."

I will not change my plan and will be calling cancellations after the tide dies down.
    yeah, and whatever, Birdie num num
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna View Post
    yeah, and whatever, Birdie num num
    What kind of nonsense is this?
    If they do let you back down on plans in a year of so (a strech, I know) I will deffinitely be moving down. My bill is a LOT more than it was last month . I wish I could move to ERP but I don't want to lose my number.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    If they do let you back down on plans in a year of so (a strech, I know) I will deffinitely be moving down. My bill is a LOT more than it was last month . I wish I could move to ERP but I don't want to lose my number.
    Check out this thread to see about a 25% discount... http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...t+credit+union
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Search this forum for "Alliant Credit Union" to see how you can get the 25% monthly discount.
    I know, I know, but I just don't want to sign up for that and setup a bank account just for my Sprint bill.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vyruz Reaper View Post
    I cant believe i gave up my legacy plan

I was paying 75ish for 3 phones for unlimited everything except GPS Navi and minutes(1000+500 bonus)

I did get a good deal tho on the plan change. Account services let me keep all my perks changing to the Everything share data plan:

I pay around 120 for the everything share data plan for 3 lines including my pick 3 numbers unlimited for 2 of the lines including insurance for 2 of the lines. GET THIS THO! I got to keep my 500 bonus minutes for my primary line

so 2000 anytime, unlimited everything else for 3 lines at about 120 including taxes and surcharges(included my work discount)

Im a happy Sprint customer. Oh, im officially a Sprint Premier Customer now too

I am paying 50 dollars more a month tho :/

gotta pay to play i guess
    Although I personally am not doing it Vryuz, I wish you guys who are changing your plans the best and hope the device lives up to everyone's expectations. The more competition out their on mobile OS' means further advances in the coming months / years. Palm has added some seriously impressive features that even the iPhone will apparently be implementing. I'm holding out to see how things look through the fall / early next year and will reevaluate then. An Android or a next gen Pre will be the devices I'd be shopping for when I purchase next. Keep us posted on your thoughts on the device and again, enjoy it.

Best,