Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    fighting the urge to leave the house and go get in line at a sprint store?
    YES.

I cannot fall asleep, but sitting in front of the store for 7 hours would be even worse than being antsy at home.

What to do, what to do...
    NO not yet but now that I decided that its just about 2am so why bother trying to sleep I will as I said in the other thread get some donuts , coffe and newspapers and head out about 5:45 . I cant blame anyone for goign earlier but 6-6:30 is probally the time to get there if you want to garentee a pre. Most likley you will get one even if you show up at 8.
    Not yet, it just stopped raining so I want things to dry up a little.
    Will add if I knew there was 4-5 folks partying at the sprint store near me I would probally grab a 6 pack and head over. I cant sit there by myself for 7 hours. And here in jersey its pouring and cold tonight.
    same here....staying up, take a shower when i start getting too tired and head over to see what's up at the sto'
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
    I want to, im really fighting the urge to just say in and watch a movie and then go out, but I dont wanna miss out.. I just wish 8am would get here by now... I feel like a child on christmas..
  8.    #8  
    I know when I fall asleep I will have a horrible dream of turning the corner to the Sprint store to see a line of 25 people (My Sprint store confirmed with me on Monday that they are getting 25). I have been excited about this phone for too long.
    Rain , you must be in New Jersey Also. Hey did you ever get someone to send ya a copy of the Email ??

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Not yet, it just stopped raining so I want things to dry up a little.
    I know! 7 hours is harder than the 6 months.

Can't wait until this torture waiting game is in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    I want too, im really fighting the urge to just say in and watch a movie and then go out, but I dont wanna miss out.. I just wish 8am would get here by now... I feel like a child on christmas..
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Will add if I knew there was 4-5 folks partying at the sprint store near me I would probally grab a 6 pack and head over. I cant sit there by myself for 7 hours. And here in jersey its pouring and cold tonight.
    Ya i was gonna take some New Castle Brown Ale w/ me, but the last thing I want to happen is a cop pull up, give me a public intoxication, throw me in jail and me not get a Pre. That'd really **** me off
    I was going to bring a six pack of Odoul's .

Ya i was gonna take some New Castle Brown Ale w/ me, but the last thing I want to happen is a cop pull up, give me a public intoxication, throw me in jail and me not get a Pre. That'd really **** me off
    Well since we are all here and probally going to be online all night , lets all break out a beer and Celebrate PRE DAY which coicidentale falls on D-Day , Invasion of Normandy ( God bless the troops!).
    I was going to bring a six pack of Odoul's .
    Seriously? Odouls? I always wonder why people buy that, .04 alcohol and it tastes terrible lol.
    NO!!! LOL. I was kidding. Sams Adams , Ynglieng or Coors light for me. Or if I can find a bar that has it a Weissbier ( German Beer) with a lemon in it.

Seriously? Odouls? I always wonder why people buy that, .04 alcohol and it tastes terrible lol.
    Well it seems that many of use "first in line" are reporting that we are alone. So I would say that thus far you 'all' waiting to go to the store are good to go. Let us be the baromoter, just watch our posts and you should be able to get a gauge on what's going on.
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Rain , you must be in New Jersey Also. Hey did you ever get someone to send ya a copy of the Email ??
    Ya North Jersey, and yeah got someone to hook me up.

Heating up some leftovers to load up on energy for the wait.
    In Central NJ and heading over at 6ish. I just had 2 Pop Tarts and a cup of STRONG coffe and If I decied to run over at 5 I will down some immodium LOL. I dont want to have to well you know and have no where to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyusaku View Post
    Ya North Jersey, and yeah got someone to hook me up.

Heating up some leftovers to load up on energy for the wait.
    I WISH I could go to a Sprint store but i cant
    In Central NJ and heading over at 6ish. I just had 2 Pop Tarts and a cup of STRONG coffe and If I decied to run over at 5 I will down some immodium LOL. I dont want to have to well you know and have no where to go.
    lol, nice! I'm gonna get me some coffee now too!!! 1:30 and counting!
    Christo

"it's not the quantity, but the quality"

There are NO Limits
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast