1.    #1  
    Hey everyone

Just wanted to give a shout out and thanks to the people posting about the chicago event held till midnight. I was planning on getting to a store early saturday morning and waiting in line, but decided to jump online, and drove from the northwest suburbs into downtown at 10pm tonight...and got myself a pre!

In fact, many of the people were saying that they expected ALOT more people. It's an amazing phone...didnt know it was somewhat slow in opening up applications...at least initially

Thanks,
    Andy
    i crashed the lasalle party too...not even invited!

Check your updates and download 1.0.2

It makes it much faster and adds an alarm clock.
    I crashed the party and got a the pre 2.... i just got home......
    sorry, got the pre 3H
    Hope my post was one that convinced some of you guys to come down! I'm STILL up playing with it... LOL
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    I am syncing my music on right now... BAD MOVE! It is taking forever... 4.2GB's... If it wasn't for these forums, I wouldn't have it to begin with!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Yeh, I crashed the London parrrrty. Can't believe you guys are so lucky - getting the Pre and all that, when we're stuck with the Eos
    UK boy born and bred, usually proud of this, but rueing the fact that I won't be able to get my greasy mitts on one of these for months longer...
  8.    #8  
    Thanks for the heads up on the update Mike...definately made it faster i Think

Andy