1.    #1  
    So I get a call around 9 and I'm invited to the launch party. I honestly thought it was a joke so I called yaboi d another member on here and told him to meet me sure enough to my amazement it was true and I am typing from my pre right noq I am in heavennnn lol anybody have any questions feel free to ask me! I can't believe how amazing this phone is! I feel like I'm dreamingJ
    Looks like the keyboard is a little small for you .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    Looks like the keyboard is a little small for you .
    And like that comma/period key problem is cropping up!

Haha, glad you're excited!
    Palm III -> Visor Prism -> Dell Axim X30 Hi -> HTC Apache -> HTC Mogul -> HTC Touch Pro

Ev-Do Rev. A Tethered on my TP:
    Global Posts
    105 Global Posts
    Got mine too!
    Global Posts
    162 Global Posts
    I got mine too. It's truly amazing and the web browser is super fast, 10x faster than my instinct.
    Congrats guys, best of luck with the pres. Cant wait to join the club.
    Is yours shakey too with excess side to side movement ?
    I. Envy. You. All.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks to preman's earlier post about a store in FL being open 'till midnight, I too, got my Pre!

Love it, love it, love it!

Thanks preman!
    yeah, hanh?
    Lucky ones! Enjoy!
    Lucky you
    If you are in L.A. head over to the Beverly Hills store... they are there until midnight with a DJ, free food, free alcohol... and of course PALM PREs. They ran out of touchstones though... BUT I GOT MINE!
  14. H_D
    Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    Thanks Preman! Thanks to you I FINALLY got mine in hand tonight! Syncing now....!
    Congrats!
    Treo300>600>650>755p>Pre
    Congrats on your phone!

Quick question, excatly how much did it cost to get it, I know its $199 but what kinda tax, activation fee and what not. Please no accessories prices. Just the phone plz.
    Congrats all! Enjoy the new King! I actually decided to wait for my Anniversary Date 7/1. I'll be with you all soon