Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    It's 12:40am,a little over 7 hours until we can get the Pre. I can't sleep, lol. Does anyone else feel like this?
    Jimmie Geddes
    YES.... lol.... This is gonna be a long night, lol..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    I've done this before and I can do it again. lol
    For some reason I'm less excited than I was yesterday or even a week ago. I think with all the recent reviews and videos and forum posts I've gone into Pre overload and am a little numb.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    'Twas the night before Pre and all through the house...
    no
    I just tried to go to sleep and failed.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Currently a 5 year Verizon wireless customer here. Canceling my current contract and will be at the local Sprint store at 6 this morning to get the Pre! Pretty pumped
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    I just tried to go to sleep and failed.
    Try counting Pre's
    haha
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    HA I mentioned this in the other thread. Im still up. Been trying to sleep since 10:30. another hour and thats it. Im up , gonna watch some TV and then at 6:15 head out for some coffe , donuts and get to the store by 6:40 the latest.
    Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Does anyone know what I need to transfer my old verizon number to the Pre? Will they do this in store for me?
    I did count to Pre and then the iPhone monster came out from under my bed.

@LEED3D Yes, they will do it in the store.
    Last edited by Eguy; 06/05/2009 at 11:56 PM.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Gonna get a Pre at 8am , get home at 8:30 and then not look at the PRE for 8 hours while I sleep the day away!
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    Gonna get a Pre at 8am , get home at 8:30 and then not look at the PRE for 8 hours while I sleep the day away!
    Good luck with that.

Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    110 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by LEED3D View Post
    Does anyone know what I need to transfer my old verizon number to the Pre? Will they do this in store for me?

Just have your VZW account number and if you haven't already set up a Sprint account then have your driver's license and your ss #
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Yeah. I would like to see you try. I will be using the Pre non-stop until Monday.

Global Posts
    52 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    HA I mentioned this in the other thread. Im still up. Been trying to sleep since 10:30. another hour and thats it. Im up , gonna watch some TV and then at 6:15 head out for some coffe , donuts and get to the store by 6:40 the latest.

Sounds like a plan, coffee and donuts sounds so good right now. I keep telling myself I'll go to sleep soon but I just end up refreshing and reading more posts on this forum.

Oh well I have nothing to do tomorrow. I'll just pass out once I get home!
    I know your right. Im gonna be a zombie sitting on my couch playing with the PRE until I pass out.

Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    Good luck with that.
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Yes! I had this thought about two hours ago. Feels just like X-mas eve when I was a kid.
    Take the ultimate solution and join the dark side (also known as those crazy mother F*ers camping....) feed the need.... you won't sleep very well at least this way you will know you will get one early...that and you can use up all your nervous energy....

at least that is what I keep telling myself!!

DOH!
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast