1.    #1  
    While you are dreaming of your Pre, or waiting in line watch this!

David Pogue Does Palm Pre Video Review | Palm WebOS
    FOLLOW ME
    http://twitter.com/TeckieGirl
    TeckieGirl Official website
    [url]http://www.TeckieGirl.com
    Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    niceee
    That was pretty good.
    Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    Pretty funny...

Is Sprint really that bad? I'm in the Bay Area and I came to Sprint from Verizon and I don't notice any difference in my area...
    I like Pogue. I got a free book from him when he wrote the Missing Guide for the iPhone for sending him a tip. Pretty cool.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Sprint being bad, like every cell company, depends on your location. I'm in socal and have had both sprint and verizon-never dropped a call with either, sprint works better in my actual house, and I've never had a hassle with picking up an evdo signal around here (which was an issue with verizon at times-nothing major though).

Plus, I was paying 44.95 a month JUST FOR DATA. And that doesn't even include text messaging. It really does not matter how complete the coverage is when you get ripped off so very, very much.
    Nice!!
    That was actually pretty funny. I find myself surprised.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Loved it, didn't see it coming.
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    excellent lol
    That was good...
    Palm Pilot Personal, Palm III, Palm V, Palm IIIc, Kyocera QCP-6035, Sony Clie N710C , Sony Clie N610, Palm Tungsten T3, Palm Treo 650, Palm Treo 680, Palm Treo 750, Centro (Wife's), iPhone, Blackjack, iPhone 3g, back to Blackjack, Centro (Mine), Palm PRE, iPhone 3g (again), iPhone 3gs (wife's), iPhone 4, iPad, iPad 2 (wife's), Pre Plus, HP TouchPad.

Yes, I have a problem...