Global Posts
    185 Global Posts
    You don't need to camp out...this website is a "bubble"...this place makes it seem like the whole world is on edge waiting for this phone but it just ain't the way it is...
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pdawg17 View Post
    You don't need to camp out...this website is a "bubble"...this place makes it seem like the whole world is on edge waiting for this phone but it just ain't the way it is...
    sleep's overrated
    Yeah, go home. You won't need to be there until at least 6am tom.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    ANyone like me, been in bed for 2 hours and cant sleep. Like frikkken christmas morning and im 10. If I dont sleep by 2 I might as well get up and watch some TV and then at 6 head over. I had my alarm set for 4:30 .
    DAMN YOU PAAAAAAAALM! You turned us all into young children. It is a stupid phone that lags. Why Palm, Why????? I want my Pre!!
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    DAMN YOU PAAAAAAAALM! You turned us all into young children. It is a stupid phone that lags. Why Palm, Why????? I want my Pre!!
    Lol I thought I was the only one; I was too embarassed to say it. I'm usually ok with the suspense of Christmas and birthdays, but this Pre is killing me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    sleep's overrated
    Like the old saying goes, "I'll sleep when I'm dead."
    Global Posts
    325 Global Posts
    It's 9:47 on the 6th and I'm still home - and proud of myself! I'm fighting the Pre with everything I've got until a few pieces of software I need become available. This will also give Palm time to put out those updates they've promised. I think there will be a few problems at first and I'm tired of being one of the first to rush out and buy everything Palm. I'm still a huge fan, but I'm chillin'.

I need categories in Contacts and Memos. I need a way to manage about 900 Memos (some that are pretty lengthy). I also want the glitches worked out.

So, maybe I'll head to the Sprint store around 10AM today. Seriously, I'm going to try to make it til my software solutions arrive. The tough part will be trying to find a store I can play with one at and not walk out as a Pre user...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    haha, Everytime I see Palm spelled like "PAAAAAAAALLLLMMMMMMMM" I think of that white guy on those Pre videos, who screamed into the camera on his last video.. hahahaha. I remember he turned tomato red.
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    Got Pre....now sleep while it charges. Got there about 6:35 AM....no problems.