Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well, I figured I would be first in my location- I'm not sure how long I will stay out here- it's beyond dead, though one person did drive by to check out the "scene"

Ugh, i need 10 posts before I can give a link to images.

Follow me on twitter @justinrockwell to see pics.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightpix View Post

Follow me on twitter @justinrockwell to see pics.
    currently down for maintenance
    Where are ya?
  4.    #4  
    yeah, perfect timing- let me try and get my post count up. Though there isn't much to see.
    IMO go home and set the alarm clock for 6am and get some sleep in your own bed and come back at 7am. good luck.
    Why are people camping??? You just don't need to....
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  7.    #7  
    @redbirdie In Charelston, SC at corporate store.

Looking inside I can see two pre's on display with a LCD monitor above it.
    Ppl camped for the VZW storm too. I showed up 30min before open and was the 6-7th one in line. Oh well...
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    it came back up for a minute, looks like it's down again.
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetThug View Post
    Ppl camped for the VZW storm too. I showed up 30min before open and was the 6-7th one in line. Oh well...
    Those poor people...
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

11.    #11  
    I don't live far away, like I said, it's dead here, might get some rest and come back in a few hours.
    I just drove by my local sprint store. There were like 8 employees putting up pre posters and setting up, but no line.

I'll probably just cruise by sometime between 6 and 7 in the morning and see what's up.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by GadgetThug View Post
    that would be great if the Pre was the same way. And the storm seemed attract more mainstream media than the Pre didn't it.

I don't follow BB forums, was there this much buzz generated on them?
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Yep, mostly the wrong type though.

I am also one of the crazy people camping. I would bet that I am making a mistake doing this but what the hell..It will make for one more in my personal stories...to be sure, one with egg on my face.
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Its gonna be a loonnnnnnnnnnggg, lonely night.

People will be able to sleep LATE, walk over to the store in the afternoon and still leave with a pre. Its not going to be an apple scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    Yeah, big time. Unfortunately the Storm sucked big time. I took mine back in about 3 weeks.

The pree will be my fourth attempt to replace the blackberry curve, my vote as the best vzw phone available.
  18.    #18  
    Awaken by a downpour and some thunder, good thing I moved to the truck for some zzz's... A new car is in the parking lot, but no one else outside.
    What city?
  20. Duo
    Quote Originally Posted by twilightpix View Post
    Awaken by a downpour and some thunder, good thing I moved to the truck for some zzz's... A new car is in the parking lot, but no one else outside.
    So you’ll both line up at 7am, wait for an hour then get your Pre’s wondering why you didn’t just sleep in your beds. Lol.

A few more posts and you’ll be able to send us a pic of the desolate scene.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast