Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    Just went by the Sprint store here in Wichita Falls and no one is in line yet.
    na we've got a pretty friendly crowd about 10 people right now.
    just got back from doing a driveby at the store in Marlton, NJ. nobody in line yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by WhirlwindMJC View Post
    just got back from doing a driveby at the store in Marlton, NJ. nobody in line yet.
    I would change the wording on that if I were you Just Kidding
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    ok......I am at Sprint now....Lansing I'LL just outside Chicago.....im first in line....nobody else here.......yet!!

IGO
    Ugh I can't sleep I might just go check the stores and see if any one in line
    OMG I'm so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. But I'm afraid to go to sleep and get screwed out of a Pre. And I get to go to work tomorrow to top it all off!

BTW. It is a real pain in the to use precentral on my Centro. Can't wait till I can haz Pre!!

ETA: just had 2 cars drive by. I guess they weren't too worried because they both left.....
    Here we sit! Well, I'm taking the picture, but the Wife in the pic...

We arrived at 5:35am. The first guy here arrived at 4:55am.

Unfortunately, I gotta be at work at 7am, but the Mrs stepped up to the plate to hang out and get my Pre for me!

Woot! Thanks sweetie!!

LK
    Attached Images Attached Images
    hopalee, Are you using the mobile version?
    hey guys im at my local best buy at 6:00am and no one else is here... I guess ill be getting a pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    hopalee, Are you using the mobile version?
    nope what is it? :s
    I've wrestled with this all night. If I come early and Sprint has mass quantities of Pres then I'll feel like an *****. However if I wait too long and don't get a Pre I'll feel like an ***** once again. Does anyone see my dilemma?
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    I've wrestled with this all night. If I come early and Sprint has mass quantities of Pres then I'll feel like an *****. However if I wait too long and don't get a Pre I'll feel like an ***** once again. Does anyone see my dilemma?
    Oh yeah, having that same dilemma right now. however another person just drove up, so I'm 1 out of 3. I guess you can be screwed either way
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    nope what is it? :s
    Instead of the full site forums.precentral.net, try m.forums.precentral.net.
    went buy the store in melbourne, FL on my way to work at 5:45 am no line yet.
    I'm in line at Best Buy in Cumming,Ga just north of Atlanta and I have been all alone since 5:30am. Yesterday the Manager told me they only had 2 but then he held up 3 fingers under the desk and winked. I didn't know what he was talking about but I came anyway because Father Wayne aint slipping Sprint that extra Hundy! U wait there's somebody pulling up now.... Nope just wishful thinking
    anybody else waiting in Ga?
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherwayne View Post
    anybody else waiting in Ga?
    No but I miss Buckhead and Virginia Highlands. Had some really good friends that lived on Tuxedo Drive and flew there all the time.
    Buckhead has changed a lot over the past few years. The city has tried to shutdown the cocktail district and change the whole landscape of the area but Virginia Highland is still as eclectic mix as always. I'm fortunate to live so close to such a interesting place.
    where are you from deesugar?
Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 LastLast