Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
  1.    #141  
    Well now I am up to 4 line mates....the fun begins!!!! 3 hours...WooooHOOOOOO
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    So here we are. Now 4 in line.
    wow a cop pulled up right beside me.. looked at me.. then drove away.. kinda worries be b/c (unless he knows about the phone) i'm sitting here, in front of a store, w/ a laptop chilling in my car.. hummm maybe he'll come back and hopefully he wont kick me off the property.
    I was born in Monroeville. Live in TX but still have family in Penn Hills, Belle Vernon, Charleroi, etc.

4 more hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by hopalee View Post
    Ok, couldn't sleep so I grabbed some Whataburger and I'm in my car about 10 feet away from the front door! If I don't get a Pre, I'm gonna go postal!
    I got some Whataburger earlier too! So full and now I feel like taking a nap! Staying strong and listening to music...I've already been out here for 7 hrs...only 4 to go!
  6.    #146  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    And the first linemate has arrived. I was sitting in my car and he walked over to me and asked if I was waiting for the Pre. I said yes and he told me he was going to set up a chair and wait by the door and work on his computer but that I should stay in the car and he'd still let me go first. Awesome guy because I don't have a chair. However if a third person shows up I think I'll make my presence in the line felt. Can't just stroll out of the car and cut infront of 10 people (even if I was here since 11:00pm)
    That sir is a wise choice!
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    Well now I am up to 4 line mates....the fun begins!!!! 3 hours...WooooHOOOOOO
    cbloom164,
    What is your greatest fear at this moment. That you'll be too tired to play with the Pre when you finally get it or the store you're at has reserved them all to ****** bags?

The world is awaiting your answer...
  8.    #148  
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    cbloom164,
    What is your greatest fear at this moment. That you'll be too tired to play with the Pre when you finally get it or the store you're at has reserved them all to ****** bags?

The world is awaiting your answer...

No I have a full day ahead of me - kids have sporting events, cutting grass etc... I will play with the Pre at the sporting event(s). I know the store doesn't have them reserved. I asked before the sprint people went home last night.

No fears...my only fear is that the phone won't live up to my expectations.
    No I have a full day ahead of me - kids have sporting events, cutting grass etc... I will play with the Pre at the sporting event(s). I know the store doesn't have them reserved. I asked before the sprint people went home last night.

As long as you can tolerate the tad bit of lag, it won't disappoint. It is amazing.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    I think one of those tasks you will be sleeping through. J/k only.

I'm sorry but that is too reasonable of an answer for this time of the night. I request you rethink the pressing question and come up with a "I'm f-ing nuts waiting in line and here's my unbridled response to the question" answer.

Once again the world awaits your response...
  12.    #152  
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    I think one of those tasks you will be sleeping through. J/k only.
    That I would not doubt...
    I'm sitting in my car and the sun has risen in auburn ny.
    I'm the only one here. my sprint 3rd party store only got 7 (that I know of) so I didn't want to take any chances.
    ill probably get out once another person gets here.
    I'm keeping my fingers crossed I have no issues getting a pre going on my eprp plan. I switched from sero on monday.
    and I won't miss posting on my treo 700p.
    hope all you folks are doing well in line.
    Good luck to all the people who are waiting in line. I'll get in line @ 6am, that's about 5 hours from now! Arrgghh I'll probably be the last one on this forum to get a Pre!!
    Quote Originally Posted by xartist1 View Post
    Good luck to all the people who are waiting in line. I'll get in line @ 6am, that's about 5 hours from now! Arrgghh I'll probably be the last one on this forum to get a Pre!!
    There are still lots waiting. Not to mention the GSM users.
    Global Posts
    192 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ronbo2000 View Post
    There are still lots waiting. Not to mention the GSM users.
    Yes. You guys have just hours left to wait. I do not even know how many months still. No date announced, no carriers, no anything.
    I'm in Hawaii and it's only 11pm here! The sprint store near me opens at 8am. Can't wait to get my Pre! My excitement level is soaring
  18.    #158  
    Well more people are showing up...I am signing off. I will post more after I get it...thanks everyone that kept me company during the night...you guys rock!
    Good luck cbloom. Have fun with your Pre you lucky dog!
    You better hope they don't move your chair and take your spot
Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast