Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Allright cbloom I'm getting into the ready mode. What did you want for coffee again? Do you want anything else from Tim Hortons or Duncan Donuts?
    The Sprint manager I talked to yesterday at the store I am going to said he will be in at 6am and may open then to get a jump start. I hope so.. I will be there at 5
  3.    #123  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    Allright cbloom I'm getting into the ready mode. What did you want for coffee again? Do you want anything else from Tim Hortons or Duncan Donuts?
    Cream and surgar (lots please)

just coffee
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    What is Tim Hortons??
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    What is Tim Hortons??
    It's a 24 hour coffee/donut etc place. It's very popular in Canada (which we are quite near)

To be honest, I'm not a super big fan of it, but it's open 24 hours and I'll pass one on my way to the Sprint Store.
    you guys are awesome, I remember salivating over the fresh palm pre news in march/april (my sprint rep said the release was may 17th! (LOL, remember that?)), I was refreshing this site constantly, june seemed so far away...and now its here! i'm just too lazy to wait in line like you guys, gonna wait till online/tele sales open up (hopefully it's not TOO long), hope you guys enjoy the phone, you deserve it...

Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    It's a 24 hour coffee/donut etc place. It's very popular in Canada (which we are quite near)

To be honest, I'm not a super big fan of it, but it's open 24 hours and I'll pass one on my way to the Sprint Store.
    Hah ok I've never been up North...Tim Horton sounds like a Dr Seuss character to me!
    I'm so friggin bored....my buddy is sleeping and my other friend hasn't arrived yet. She had to go to get waffles and get fattter!
    Mike (FOOmanJEW) Jaret-Schachter
    Running With Scissors
    Producer
    www.runningwithscissors.com
    www.twitter.com/mikejaret
    Still the only person in my line at Scranton. The birds are beginning to chirp which means Palm Pres are on the horizon!!
    Still only 3 ppl here in San Antonio I'm wondering if anyone will show up at maybe 6 or 7 and be shocked that they're not first?
    Welp i got here around 4:30 and not a single person.. I'm kinda surprised, but not.. Unfortunately I know I could have finished my movie at my apt and came at like 7 and would have been fine ..

I'm sitting in my car now just chilling and hoping someone comes to keep me company haha. O well its life..
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    Still the only person in my line at Scranton. The birds are beginning to chirp which means Palm Pres are on the horizon!!
    Scranton PA or Scranton OH?

I'm in Niles, OH (by youngstown) and theres not one person here at all... Kinda sux
  13.    #133  
    Still just two of us here at my location..I expect more in the next hour...by 6 I would expect
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Barstow?? Weed, CA?? Needles? Bull head city? Lone Pine? Murrieta? Rainbow? Fallbrook? Spring Valley? Sun City?
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    Still just two of us here at my location..I expect more in the next hour...by 6 I would expect
    My contribution to your valiant effort is to encourage you till I pass out or the 6:30am alarm clock goes off. This I pledge.
    Ok, couldn't sleep so I grabbed some Whataburger and I'm in my car about 10 feet away from the front door! If I don't get a Pre, I'm gonna go postal!
    Quote Originally Posted by tntsniper View Post
    Scranton PA or Scranton OH?

I'm in Niles, OH (by youngstown) and theres not one person here at all... Kinda sux
    Scranton, PA

PS the sun has begun to rise.
    @cbloom164, you are a brave man. Hope you keep awake tomorrow to enjoy your reward.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    Scranton, PA

PS the sun has begun to rise.
    Cool I grew up in New Castle, PA (abotu 30min from Pittsburgh)..
    And the first linemate has arrived. I was sitting in my car and he walked over to me and asked if I was waiting for the Pre. I said yes and he told me he was going to set up a chair and wait by the door and work on his computer but that I should stay in the car and he'd still let me go first. Awesome guy because I don't have a chair. However if a third person shows up I think I'll make my presence in the line felt. Can't just stroll out of the car and cut infront of 10 people (even if I was here since 11:00pm)