Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    I dont think your stupid at all
  2.    #82  
    Attention captweez

Your are still in the clear...I am still the only one here <as expected>...stay home, I will post as soon as someone else arrives...
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    i am heading to bed. stay safe, cbloom164! i am envious. i ordered my pre via business corporate order. won't ship till monday... post a self-portrait using your pre tomorrow morning when you get it. so we know what a hard-core techie look like.
    @->----
    Palm Treo 755p
    Still awake?
    Global Posts
    893 Global Posts
    Just drove by my local corporate store, not a soul in site. Things are looking up for me.

Glad to see you're still hanging in there Bloom
  6.    #86  
    Quote Originally Posted by Loonytunes View Post
    Still awake?
    Of course... are you
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    where are you getting power from? are you running your engine?
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    ive been the first in my line since 5pm local time weeeeeeeee
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    wow now thats wild
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    which one you at?
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    you're a champ for hanging solo. there's 4 of us here, plenty of conversation passing the time.
  12.    #92  
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    where are you getting power from? are you running your engine?
    Yes, I need it for the air, it gets stuffy in my car. I am in Michigan, it's cool outside so I could leave the windows open but I am after all sitting by myself in a parking lot...I prefer to have some safety however flimsy :-)

I have a power converter for my laptop and my phone teathered to my computer via usb to give me a Internet connection (I will miss this functionality since at least for now you can't do it on the Pre)

I filled my gas tank up earlier today so that I could run it all night if needed. Thankfully it's a nice night (no rain and not really that cold out). @NJ folks and any other rainy area - Sorry to hear about the weather. I have been there on BF days, believe me.

I prepared for various things - I have my winter coat, a blanket, and a spring jacket. I also have a ext. cord so that I can have power at my chair (in line) if/when more people arrive.
    still by myself, a good question is how are you getting your power? im glancing around for a outlet but dont see one
  14.    #94  
    Quote Originally Posted by rumz View Post
    you're a champ for hanging solo. there's 4 of us here, plenty of conversation passing the time.
    Where are you located at (state/city)
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    still by myself, a good question is how are you getting your power? im glancing around for a outlet but dont see one
    He said he had a power inverter which means he's getting the 120V AC from the 12V DC cigarette lighter.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    Yes, I need it for the air, it gets stuffy in my car. I am in Michigan, it's cool outside so I could leave the windows open but I am after all sitting by myself in a parking lot...I prefer to have some safety however flimsy :-)

I have a power converter for my laptop and my phone teathered to my computer via usb to give me a Internet connection (I will miss this functionality since at least for now you can't do it on the Pre)

I filled my gas tank up earlier today so that I could run it all night if needed. Thankfully it's a nice night (no rain and not really that cold out). @NJ folks and any other rainy area - Sorry to hear about the weather. I have been there on BF days, believe me.

I prepared for various things - I have my winter coat, a blanket, and a spring jacket. I also have a ext. cord so that I can have power at my chair (in line) if/when more people arrive.
    Where are u in Michigan?
  17.    #97  
    Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    Where are u in Michigan?
    Woodhaven

Hey I have company...the street cleaner guy is walking around picking up trash etc.... whoohoo.. hahahaha
    I would go there and keep you company, but that's 40 minutes from me, and there's at least 5 Sprint closer...
    Did he ask you what your doing sitting there in the middle of the night ??? or has this economy gotten so bad that seeing folks living in there car is no biggie!

Is he getting a PRE ??? ( LOL )

Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    Woodhaven

Hey I have company...the street cleaner guy is walking around picking up trash etc.... whoohoo.. hahahaha
  20.    #100  
    No he just looked pissed that he could not drive his street sweeper down the curb. He is a maniac, the way he drive that thing...I swear he was going to hit my car.. he is doing like 35 in the parking lot!
Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast