Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1.    #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    I've been in line since 9...there are 3 of us...check my twitter Amy Barrera (AmyMBarrera) on Twitter they gave us papers that say what number phone we get!
    Now I feel cheated...I didn't get anything such as that. This sux I am going home...

NOT!

Just call me a Pre-Nut

ahhaha ...ut-oh...am I getting slap happy already..not good
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Just hopped in line at 11pm with my bro. Another guy showed up right after. Line party begins, woo! (Murray, Utah)
    Well they might do it anymore but since they were still in the store setting up when we showed up my employee friend came out and gave us our sheets to fill out and then he went and set our phones and accessories aside.
  4.    #64  
    New signage is up and everyone is gone...cept me..
    Attached Images Attached Images
  5.    #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    you may be the only one in line from now until store opening...... Just be prepared.....
    Actually I am. I realize that this site is a bubble and it seems like everyone wants a pre when in reality not many poeple even know what it is. I am ok with being the fool if/when not many people show up and they have stacks of these things in the morning.

I have to take my son to a sporting event at 10 am in the morning so I need to be done and gone from this store and I don't want to chance it either way.
    ...anyone waiting in line upset that people that live around the 10 premier locations were able to get their Pres without an invite already?
  7.    #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by gadgetluva View Post
    ...anyone waiting in line upset that people that live around the 10 premier locations were able to get their Pres without an invite already?
    Thems the breaks...
    Not trying to give you a hard time, just surprising I guess. Good luck out there, hope you enjoy your Pre
    we got to our store @ 12. 10mins later the cops wer here. wanted to know if we just got off work or something. told him we were waiting for a new phone and he said 'oh the new palm'. not sure if he's a techie or if the store told him in advance. at least he was nice. no one is here yet and I highly doubt any will be for a while but that's okay because i'm first!!!
    you deserve the first Pre in your store! you are gonna have a story to tell. those memories will be priceless!
    @->----
    Palm Treo 755p
  11.    #71  
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    we got to our store @ 12. 10mins later the cops wer here. wanted to know if we just got off work or something. told him we were waiting for a new phone and he said 'oh the new palm'. not sure if he's a techie or if the store told him in advance. at least he was nice. no one is here yet and I highly doubt any will be for a while but that's okay because i'm first!!!
    Awsome for you..it's good to be first (er...the king), actually I am surprised I have not had any police drive by. I figured that I would have that exact conversation.

I figure I won't see anyone till at least 3 am (cept for captweez who stopped by earlier)
  12.    #72  
    Quote Originally Posted by xumarklu View Post
    you deserve the first Pre in your store! you are gonna have a story to tell. those memories will be priceless!
    Yeah...memories of spending the night in my car ...tapping away on the computer...hahaha priceless for sure!!!!

at least I have coke and pizza (cold now - I have it on ice)...and doritos....eat all you want...we'll make more....yum
    As I am jealous of you in line (and maybe guilty that I'm not) you can be jealous that I went to the bar tonight and came home and watched a baseball game that my team one while I had many drinks. I will be trying my luck with the Best Buy store when they open tomorrow and hopefully that works. If not I will try alternatives and wish I was with you in line.

I would love the experience but I shall live through you, hopefully the vodka I've ingested can keep you warm through me. I wish I could read your posts all night but I need to sleep soon to make it in the morning.

As I type that I know I will not be offline for at least an hour (and I already know I should go to bed within a half hour). this may be bad . . .
    If I was near ya Cbloom , I would be joining ya. Isnt there any other memebers here who can keep the poor guy company ??

Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    Yeah...memories of spending the night in my car ...tapping away on the computer...hahaha priceless for sure!!!!

at least I have coke and pizza (cold now - I have it on ice)...and doritos....eat all you want...we'll make more....yum
    Still the only one in line at Scranton. I am prepared to be the only fool who shows up early for this phone but dammit I wanted one. I'd probably be up watching TV or something anyway, may aswell be here.
  16.    #76  
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    If I was near ya Cbloom , I would be joining ya. Isnt there any other memebers here who can keep the poor guy company ??
    Thanks for that...

I figure the 4 am time frame will get a little rough..that is usually when the ****** hit the fan in terms of the "sleepy's", but never fear I will push on...

Hopefully someone will come and get in line around that time..otherwise I will be crying out...

WILSON!!!! COME BACK!!!, I'M SORRY WILSON!!!!!!!!!
  17.    #77  
    Quote Originally Posted by Wynd View Post
    I am prepared to be the only fool who shows up early for this phone but dammit I wanted one. I'd probably be up watching TV or something anyway, may aswell be here.
    My thoughts exactly...either that or not sleeping well cause I would worry about over sleeping..
    You grab one for me buddy and somehow deliver it as I awake in the morning and I will stay with you all night long! I could be mildly entertaining.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    My thoughts exactly...either that or not sleeping well cause I would worry about over sleeping..
    So hows your night going so far buddy? Hope you get some company soon! You have us until then haha
  20.    #80  
    Well so far I am wide awake.. keeping up on the forums is keeping me going. I am kicking it on my sat radio (lots of dance/high beat music). I am shocked that a cop has not hassled me yet..I have not even witnessed a patrol yet. Good to know that I am so safe...though I am at a major intersection with a good deal of lights around.

I am 39 years old and still can pull a all nighter...<Insert - pat on my back> this would be easier if I was say 23...at least that is how I remember it.

Crazy is a state of mind
Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast