Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
  1.    #41  
    They have been pretty cool. I have talked to them a couple of times as they had to come out of the building for various reasons.

I asked if at 8 am when I get let in could they at least tell me how many they had...so I could tell if I was a fool for staying up all night...

he said nope... rules ...those that break them lose their jobs. I can respect that.
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    be careful - at 8am you might have the shakes and delirium after staying up all night. don't drop the Pre in the parking lot as you leave.
  3.    #43  
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    be careful - at 8am you might have the shakes and delirium after staying up all night. don't drop the Pre in the parking lot as you leave.
    No way...I will be on a Pre High...
    wow, seriously....I would camp too if it wasn't just me... and the fact that when i've mention this phone coming out and my excitement to 15 different people they all looked at me like deer in headlights. Oblivious to its greatness.... but here's a beer for you mate!
    First in line at Scranton, PA store!!
  6.    #46  
    sprint workers just finished and left...all alone now...someone "hold me"...ahhahaha

7.5 hours to go....
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    sprint workers just finished and left...all alone now...someone "hold me"...ahhahaha

7.5 hours to go....
    Damn that is cold.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    You are stupid (you literally asked for it!).

I went and chatted up the local RadioShack employees. The guy who's opening gets in at 8:45 and I will be there the same time. If in the extreme case that there's a line before me and I can't get it there, I am guaranteed one at a non-corp store with a free car charger (although with the rebate hassle).
    Global Posts
    21 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by haydur View Post
    You are stupid (you literally asked for it!).

I went and chatted up the local RadioShack employees. The guy who's opening gets in at 8:45 and I will be there the same time. If in the extreme case that there's a line before me and I can't get it there, I am guaranteed one at a non-corp store with a free car charger (although with the rebate hassle).
    Good for you.

All stores are not managed equally and everyone camping is doing what they feel they need to do.

Now stfu and go to bed.
    Quote Originally Posted by 97ws6 View Post
    Good for you.

All stores are not managed equally and everyone camping is doing what they feel they need to do.

Now stfu and go to bed.
    I agree... Its fun, usually I'm at a bar at this time, but I'm staying in just a little longer and going out, getting a book, gonna read and enjoy a beautiful night
  11.    #51  
    Those that are not doing the crazy *** thing (camping) go to bed...get some sleep..and bring me coffee in the morning...if you are in the michigan/woodhaven area... I will need it.

Cream and 4 surgar's please

Hey someone might really do it...you never know if you don't ask..

Crazy is a state of mind!
    Last edited by cbloom164; 06/05/2009 at 11:51 PM.
  12.    #52  
    Well a fellow "crazy" just showed up, he saw my post and came up to see what was going on. He is going home and getting some sleep..more power to him. I told him to monitor my posts, I will update hourly so that he doesn't have to hang out here... At least someone will get sleep. < just not me :-) >
    Cbloom , your a good guy for doing that. And all jokes aside , there absolutley nothing wrong with camping out. Just would be more fun with all the guys , a few beers, deck of cards etc.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Don't get me wrong guys, I camp out all the time on Black Friday. But it's because I am getting a deal that comes once a year. This is a phone that I am going to pay full price for, plus pay the company a hefty subscription charge for two years. I don't feel like waiting in line for it... at least not longer than an hour.
    Yes, I can personally verify that cbloom is indeed there. I'm the fellow crazy that stopped by. The trouble is now I won't be able to sleep. Just keep me updated cbloom, if anyone else turns up and I'll bring the coffee when I get there.
    The funny thing is when I saw his first post, I'm like damn it, the first guy in the country to get in line HAS to be at my Sprint store.
    We need a shoutbox for all of this nonsense .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  18.    #58  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    Just keep me updated cbloom, if anyone else turns up and I'll bring the coffee when I get there.
    That is a deal...just get me lots of sugar packets please!
    I've been in line since 9...there are 3 of us...check my twitter Amy Barrera (AmyMBarrera) on Twitter they gave us papers that say what number phone we get!
  20.    #60  
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    The funny thing is when I saw his first post, I'm like damn it, the first guy in the country to get in line HAS to be at my Sprint store.
    Na I can't be the first to be in line...I know I am nuts but I can't be the king Nut...

besides I saw the pictures the other day from that dude sitting in front of that getto sprint store, so I know I am not.
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast