Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Good luck.
  2.    #22  
    Quote Originally Posted by pomokey View Post
    I demand hourly updates! (with pictures of course)
    I salute you as well. If I don't get my pre tomorow, and you do, then we will know who the stupid one was.
    You will have it...but the picture is going to be the same...except the sprint people will be home sleeping and the lights will be off...

I just ordered a pizza from pizzahut...ready at 11:25 (it's right next door)

Mmmm breakfast...

Besides I have doritos and diet coke ...and a "empty" bottle (for now)...DOH...yeah I said it...
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    You will have it...but the picture is going to be the same...except the sprint people will be home sleeping and the lights will be off...

Mmmm breakfast...

Besides I have doritos and diet coke ...and a "empty" bottle (for now)...DOH...yeah I said it...
    Sad, just sad. LOL
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.

Mmmm breakfast...

i was going to ask how you were going to take care of that but you answered that for me. you guys are so lucky. i have to bring someone with me so i can run to the gas station to use theirs!
  5.    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    hey man, have a good time. I sat there in 30 degree weather camping out for the PS3, so at least you'll have better weather. BTW, I hope your not a a heavy sleeper. That would suck if you slept as people were stepping past you to get their Pre and when you wake up their all gone.
    Keep us up to date.
    edit: Doh, westman you beat me to the line thing
    I have done many BF's and the PS3 launch (sat in a tent for 2 1/2 days pooring rain for that one).

I will not fall asleep

that is why I have diet coke...though unless someone shows up it may be get boring...but that is why I have the internet.... and movies...and music..
    so did you call pizza hut and ask them to deliver? did they think you were crazy or something?
  7.    #27  
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    so did you call pizza hut and ask them to deliver? did they think you were crazy or something?
    No I am going to run over there (should take about 5 mins...worst case I am number 2 or three in the line)

The sprint people are about done changing the signage over to the pre I will post pictures after I get my pizza.
    haha. good luck dude! Sounds exciting. I remember the iphone launch at my local mall. The people were told to wait in a designated spot in the parking lot.
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    I'm drinking my 4th Sam Adams. LOL.

Oh well, enjoy your adventure!
    If you get busted for public drunkendness you will not get your pre..
    Hardcore!

My buddy and I were floating around Wal Mart back when the PS2 came out. There were like 5 geeks sleeping in the electronics department waiting for the PS2. As we were walking by, the Wal Mart dude came by and sat 3 PS2s on the floor. I looked at them, looked at him and asked "that's all you got?" and he said "yep". It was so tempting to buy all 3, but, we were nice...I woke up the first guy in line and said "better buy it before I do"

Glad he didn't try kissing me.
  11.    #31  
    I am back from getting the pizza...still number 1....

I took the opportunity to use the rest room...open till midnight :-)

8.5 hours to go....ooooRRA

Mmmm breakfast...

Well, if you run out of Coke and end up delirious from sleep-deprivation, whatever you do, DON'T reach over for a big gulp of that "pineapple" soda bottle, next to you.

* Stuck patches? Partial erase worked for me.
    * Stuck virtual keyboard? Partial erase AND folder deletion worked for me.
    I am back from getting the pizza...still number 1....

I took the opportunity to use the rest room...open till midnight :-)

8.5 hours to go....ooooRRA
    Why am I not surprised?
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    381 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by west3man View Post
    Well, if you run out of Coke and end up delirious from sleep-deprivation, whatever you do, DON'T reach over for a big gulp of that "pineapple" soda bottle, next to you.

Ok, that reminds me of "Dumb and Dumber"
    Global Posts
    94 Global Posts
    Ive been in line alone since 10! Yeah, I feel like a loser... But I got some cold ones, and a cute one with me!
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    employees gone?
  17.    #37  
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    employees gone?
    nope they are still here
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    nope they are still here
    what else could they be doing? when I drove by my local store, there were like 5 employees still there, and it seemed pretty much everything had been set up.

They should give you the big Pre poster in the window for being the first in line

I'm gonna ask for the TV hanging on the wall if I am first.
    nope they are still here
    Heck I would slip one of them a 20 to sell ya one now so you dont have to spend the night...

just tell them "no ones here, no one will see"
    way to go man
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast