Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherwayne View Post
    where are you from deesugar?
    Palo Alto, CA but I find people from the South and East Cost to be more like my personality.
    It's officially 7AM in there.
    Ohh I can't get it though. I'm in Europe.
    People always underestimate the value of those southern graces :-) Are you getting a "Pre"? Today?
    im waiting in mcdonough ga best buy...manager pulled up...laughed at me...but said they have 4 and I might wanna stick around
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    Hi all, not new here but cannot remember my username and password from a few years ago.
    I have been at my non-corp store since 0545, number 1 of 3 in line right now. The manager pulled in about ten minutes ago and said "please tell me you're not waiting for me store". I said sure am LOL. She took my name and promised me a Pre, said to come back at 8 and she put one aside for me.
    So now I am sitting in the comfort of my car, not leaving but at least I don't have to sit on the concrete curb anymore. This suspence is killing me.
    Lucky you, jmatteau
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ricmacas View Post
    It's officially 7AM in there.
    Ohh I can't get it though. I'm in Europe.
    Get with the times! Aus is officially 9:05PM, pity it wasn't a global launch, we'd have beaten you.

Hoping for the GSM Pre soon!
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
    Global Posts
    269 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fatherwayne View Post
    anybody else waiting in Ga?
    I'm in Lithonia. Got here at 7:30 and thought I was the only person, but this one guy crept around the building and then 3 other guys hopped out their cars. I'm currently #4 of 9.
    I just drove to a sprint store by my house at 4am. There were about 8 people in line. I then raced to the next one about 1 mile away and there is nobody here but me. I sure hope those other people don't know something I don't, even though there is a big banner here that says "Open at 8am June 6th" With a picture of the pre.
    *yawn* I just rolled out of bed, it's raining and nasty.

If anyone is in line in Des Moines, IA I feel for you, and I'll see you in another hour or so. Want any coffee/tea/etc I'll bring it to the West DSM store, no delivery charge just make a post.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Movistar (the main competitor of the other carrier here in Mexico that virtually has the whole market: TELCEL) is the one getting the GSM-PRE to us down here (and the rest of the Spanish speaking world).

I'm going to my Movistar store to get in line right now!

Kidding... For the moment, I'm a lost little Mexican in Atlanta, but still: I want my Mexican PRE! (you know, like the rest of the planet, phones here don't tie you up to a 2-year contract, they're just locked to the carrier and you can unlock it ;-) if you choose to do so).

íViva PRE!
    Global Posts
    113 Global Posts
    45 minutes to go, a few more people just pulled in.
    Quote Originally Posted by rdelfin View Post
    (you know, like the rest of the planet, phones here don't tie you up to a 2-year contract, they're just locked to the carrier and you can unlock it ;-) if you choose to do so).
    Because of the Apple effect, more and more phones have contracts like the iPhone, all over the world.
    Ugh.
    Leaving now fellas to get my Palm Pre YIpPpee! can't wait I am a Phone Geek feels good you know
    Still alone @ Best Buy
    About 30 people in Woodhaven, MI
    Admire you, cbloom164. Love my iPhone 3g but as a onetime, longtime Palm user, I wish all of you the best. The Pre looks like a fantastic product. Enjoy it cbloom164, at least as much as I've enjoyed your postings
    I LIve iN PaLo ALto Ca BUt AMA Go Later
    hmmmm.. i wonder if this will happen in canada for bell when they launch theres.
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Captweez View Post
    About 30 people in Woodhaven, MI
    woah, what time is it there?
    Palm V → TX → Centro → HTC Legend → TouchPad/Pre 3(UK) → HTC One X → Nexus 4/iPad Mini → Pre 3/TouchPad Go
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast