1.    #1  
    Just letting you guys know that Phonedog.com has a few video ups. Anyone else a fan of their site??
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    He is sorta funny =] and he did trash the Storm before release. He tells it how it is =]
    I really like Noah's videos
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I like the videos that noah does , he seems like he gives it to ya straight with no BS. I always watch his unboxing vids.
    I watched one video there just a while ago.....is there more than one? Did I miss something?
    links? any good or not worth it?
  7. joelpalm
    Right now just an unboxing, nothing important.
    Quote Originally Posted by NBENZ View Post
    I like the videos that noah does , he seems like he gives it to ya straight with no BS. I always watch his unboxing vids.
    Really? I can't stand phonedog.com's reviews.. Very bias and un-knowledgeable in some aspects.. A lot of people don't realize a few things about phonedog.com.. They are there to make money, sell products.. doing reviews is just another way to bring in people to buy products. They obviously are doing video reviews as their main item, but they are there to draw people.

Noah is very bias.. I mean he says things like "I wonder if the cards will be useful".. Are you kidding me? Honestly this fellow has problems reviewing units to his beloved iphone. Hes a good guy, great writer and unbelievable behind the camera, unfortunately I don't goto him for reviews due to the lack of consistency.

I have noticed that he's gotten better, but we'll have to see further down the road.

Also I'm not just saying this b/c he doesn't review the products i like good.. he actually does, but the way he does it is very bias and I don't appreciate that much bias in a review. But I guess you'll see that these days.
  9.    #9  
    He seems to give every device he reviews equal criticism. I'm glad he isn't just another "me too" reviewer who seems to just repeat the same as all the others. I like how his reviews seem like you are kinda exploring the device with him instead of him just telling you how it is. I would call his reviews brutally honest not biased.
    I like Noah. The guy from PhoneArena with the heavy accent puts me to sleep.