Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast
    I'm 5th in line at the Henrietta corp store.
    Currently camped out in Walnut Creek, CA. Not really sure why since I was guaranteed one but there are 2 other people waiting for it here as well. We're hoping the store opens up early and we can get our hands on our Pres nice and early.
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Second in line here in Kalamazoo. Was technically first to get in a line, but let the guy who was waiting in the car all night in front of me. Five people in line as of 6am here. Everyone seems pretty cool. Yay.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    okay so im back, still none else on the culver rd sprint store in rochester ny...went to wegmans and got another pack of redbull (that cant b good)... battery on laptop is at 18%...
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Last night @ 11 pm, I drove by the Best Buy near me which would actually tell me how many Pres they had to see if any lines had formed. Nothing. So I went back home & got some sleep. Got up again early this morning & got here to camp out @ 5 am. 1st in line here with my 12-year-old son who told me last night he wanted to come with. Yay!!!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    still a little upset that i have to buy it for 549$ but the sprint advantage plan will b worth it
    Well, suburban Atlanta is getting up & getting dressed. Will cruise to local BB. If a body is there, I'll cruise up block to corp store. Would luv to be first. Will report soon.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    its fun watching all these people come and go at starbucks... i havnt even slept yet haha
    My line is building here. First 3 other people, now 2 more couples here. But I'm FIRST!
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    Sitting in car out front in N.W. Indiana Sprint starting at 6am by myself and rocking free internet from the Denture store next door. Someone else just pulled up...
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    We're now up to 11 people in line in Chas, WV at 6:15am. The manager just showed up and said he would hand out flyers with numbers. He said they have 30 in stock. He's going to take a photo of the line (requested by his DM to measure the impact of the Pre.) He's brewing coffee for us!
    im the only one here at the mopac store....i hope they still open at 8 like they said a few days ago.

my wife didnt want me to stay up and come out here, but i tried to explain about needing to complete the circle!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    just talked to my friend that works at henrietta, he said they got about 23 in
    i picked a sort of new store out of view from the road or anything really other than a bunch of empty stores....quiet and safe.... and lonely toher than knowing my pre is in that store!!
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by christo1970 View Post
    i picked a sort of new store out of view from the road or anything really other than a bunch of empty stores....quiet and safe.... and lonely toher than knowing my pre is in that store!!
    not gunna lie, i wanna see if they forgot to lock up so i can just go in there and look at it... lol
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    4th in line Merriam KS store (yeah, I know I'm posting this everywhere for the KS folks)
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    laptops finally gunna die out... GOOD LUCK ALL, and enjoy your PRE's... ill b on the forums later :-D
    had to finally go wait in line, now 4th w/ a few folks behind me...
    Starting to lose count probably closer to 15 ppl here now.
    Got at the Sprint store on Broward Blvd & Federal Hwy at 5:55a, not a single soul there.

5 minutes later, another one showed up. As of now, there are 7 people in line.
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast