Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    I'm in henrietta, was either going to go to marketplace or the corp store.
    nice my friend dave works at the corp store, he said they were telling people 10am, but they are gunna open at 8 (so he said as of yesterday morning)
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    He did the same to me, his answer was 40-50. My heart sank. Then the follow up text said zero.

I cant wait for football this season. O-line is a little (lot) scary, dont know how good they will be. But the TO factor is cool. At least make it more interesting than last year. OMW to Tim Hortins, for a small (in line, cant go pee) coffee and a sandwich, then off to HOPEFULLY stand in line alone for a few hours.
    As I was heading out, my 10 year old daughter woke up, dad, I want to go with you.

So i've got my kid heading out with me, Nice. Makes me happy
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    As I was heading out, my 10 year old daughter woke up, dad, I want to go with you.

So i've got my kid heading out with me, Nice. Makes me happy
    nice! man this is exciting... im just waiting for someone else to show up here... only about 30 mins of juice left on my laptop tho
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    sweetttttt starbucks people r here :-D
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    nice! man this is exciting... im just waiting for someone else to show up here... only about 30 mins of juice left on my laptop tho
    Yeah, its cool sharing my geekyness with her.. lol
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    sweetttttt starbucks people r here :-D
    Woot, althought Timmy ho's is much better.
    At my local Sprint Corp Store, see balloons set up inside no one here yet, might hit up IHOP for bfast.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Woot, althought Timmy ho's is much better.
    oh yes, without a doubt... but this is all i have, oh yea and a wegmans right across the street (kinda wish more people knew about Wegmans) lol
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    logging off for now to find a bathroom... then back to waiting
    Manhattan here:

@530am

1 in line at the 86th st Sprint store
    1 (me) in line at the 86th st Best Buy

It is mild and supprisingly nice out! Broken hydrants spewing water at 85 and 2nd. Already called 311 on it. I feel productive already!
    I'm in auburn, I was so anxious to get to my sprint kiosk at the mall I skipped tim hortons and wegmans.
    wegmans is the best store ever.
    Was about to go to IHOP but 3 ppl just showed up.
    Global Posts
    266 Global Posts
    After having a dream about showing up and being #958 in line,

I got up, put on my shoes and jeans and drove to my local corp store (03:30).

Nobody.

I'm back @ home, after having eaten breakfast. Going to take care of a few personals, should be back there @ 05:30. Hopefully I will not be #343 in line
    I'm overlooking the sprint store from my 4th story office across the street in boston. One dude looking kind of bored and cold. If I'm not going to be #1 in line, I'll just stay warm up here ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeden View Post
    I'm overlooking the sprint store from my 4th story office across the street in boston. One dude looking kind of bored and cold. If I'm not going to be #1 in line, I'll just stay warm up here ;-)
    Which Sprint store are you overlooking?
    Well, I'm off to the Sprint store myself. I'll know in about 10 minutes if I have any chance of getting a Pre this weekend.

I have no smartphone right now...my ATT Tilt bit the dust about 6 weeks ago. So I will only be able to twitter from my old dumbphone while in line. It'll be like Christmas if I get the Pre this morning. Good luck all!
    I'm sitting comfortably in my car facing the Sprint store, 2-hrs to go. Only one other person is waiting (in his car). More traffic is arrivinf since the Starbucks and bagel place just opened. The question now is who will get out first.
    Boylston... one sprint employee has showed up so far... one guy in line. I'll update if we get to critical mass
    Quote Originally Posted by jpeden View Post
    Boylston... one sprint employee has showed up so far... one guy in line. I'll update if we get to critical mass
    Aah okay. I'll be heading towards Downtown Crossing myself, it's closer for me.
    Global Posts
    278 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Aah okay. I'll be heading towards Downtown Crossing myself, it's closer for me.
    I'm at BBY in Saugus
    Sidekick Color > Moto MPx220 > HTC Typhoon > Moto Q > HTC Apache > HTC Hermes > HTC Tilt > Palm Pre > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVO 3D

iPad 16GB WiFi > iPad 2 64GB WiFi
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast