Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
    i wish the waffle house would deliver. i should of planned a little better.
    Any San Diego campers?
    its 50 here in wisconsin. 4 more hours of this crap. I can't wait til sbucks or mcd's opens so I can get some hot food and tinkle!
    I'm out in Niles, OH, by youngstown and theres not a single person here... I'm a bit surprised.. I have my chair in front of the building and im just chilling in my car for now..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nate View Post
    At a SW twin cities store in MN- three people in line
    I'm at the Best Buy in Minnetonka...only one here!
    The last Palm product I owned was the Zire71..the Prē is bringing me back.
    So, it's bringing sexy back!
    Global Posts
    38 Global Posts
    Louisville,KY here! Glad I didn't camp out now! LOL! I'm the 1st one here, although there is a sign on the door designating which way the line should go for the Pre. It's about 54 degrees and going to be a beautiful day! With Pre in hand EVEN better!!!
    just got to the sprint store in hazlet nj. its in the same center as best buy. not a soul. I am all by myself.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    lol im still by myself (Rochester NY here) im gunna try to bribe the employees to sell me one rigt when they get here... ill show them all the edbull cans ive had since 1am this morning... maybe they'll throw in a touchstone since im the only freakin person out here. its all good, i camped out 46 hours for my PS3
    just threw a movie on.. watching powder blue better then doing nothing.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    lol im still by myself (Rochester NY here) im gunna try to bribe the employees to sell me one rigt when they get here... ill show them all the edbull cans ive had since 1am this morning... maybe they'll throw in a touchstone since im the only freakin person out here. its all good, i camped out 46 hours for my PS3
    I'm right down the road in Buffalo, about to head out to the corp store in Orchard Park. Had a buddy drive by 10 minutes ago on his way to work, noone in line. Woot
    Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    Does anyone have two or more people waiting at a store? Maybe I should just stay home for a while. I was heading out the door.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by welance View Post
    I'm right down the road in Buffalo, about to head out to the corp store in Orchard Park. Had a buddy drive by 10 minutes ago on his way to work, noone in line. Woot
    nice! yea i told my friend to drive by while i was @ work last night around 10pm and he texted me sayin there was a line of at least 20 people... *******! lol of corse there was no one here, haha... and i got season tix this year, TO is gunna put on a crazy show
    2 people just showed up
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    holy **** the street sweepers just rolled by and the guy stopped and laughed at me, LOL... dammit
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Spunks3 View Post
    nice! yea i told my friend to drive by while i was @ work last night around 10pm and he texted me sayin there was a line of at least 20 people... *******! lol of corse there was no one here, haha... and i got season tix this year, TO is gunna put on a crazy show
    He did the same to me, his answer was 40-50. My heart sank. Then the follow up text said zero.

I cant wait for football this season. O-line is a little (lot) scary, dont know how good they will be. But the TO factor is cool. At least make it more interesting than last year. OMW to Tim Hortins, for a small (in line, cant go pee) coffee and a sandwich, then off to HOPEFULLY stand in line alone for a few hours.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    yea theres a starbucks right next door, i hope they open soon cus im all jacked up on 4 redbulls, an intense choc milk, a vitamin water and im started on a water and my last redbull...
    Hey hocap, is that Hurstbourne? They said they expected campers. I got lucky and was one of the one's selected on the non-corp store's list. Heading there around 10. Good luck to ya!
    Another in Rochester here, heading out now.
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gabbott View Post
    Another in Rochester here, heading out now.
    what store u goin to?
    I'm in henrietta, was either going to go to marketplace or the corp store.