Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    im the only one here at the scottsdale store the dumb *** in the tent sweating
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    I finally have a line-mate to chat with. Thank God.
    Good for you, I would hate to be the only one in line
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    I wasn't planning on showing up until 6am but earlier today when I was at my local corp store I heard someone call about the phone. that made me nervous so I decided to check it out early. its 9:30 and so far no one in line here at the Escondido Store. I don't really have much else to do tonight (girlfriend has driving school tomorrow) so I guess ill just hang out until people start showing up.
    Check your PM.....please
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
  5. joelpalm
    No one at the BB or corp store in Orange Park, FL
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    Get in the safety of your car! Then when you see someone else you can just get out and get in line! You can have the radio and everything!
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I say good for you guys!!! You're living the full experience of waiting and anticipating a device for 6+ months. The circle is complete
    Totally, camping out for a few hours is nothing compared to the wait since Jan.
    iPhone camp-out sucked since it was during the day and like 85 degrees and sunny here in Michigan after it being like 60 for a week... Michigan weather
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    I totally thought about staying out there tonight but I mean we live in the valley of the sun.... not practical! I'd go through a few gallons of water and then..... luck would have it that nature would call right before they open.
    Pro Tip: If you're the only one in line, you can go home and wake up in the morning and head over to the Sprint store.
    Quote Originally Posted by remix2000 View Post
    I totally thought about staying out there tonight but I mean we live in the valley of the sun.... not practical! I'd go through a few gallons of water and then..... luck would have it that nature would call right before they open.
    Thats what a used bottle of laundry detergent is for... (if your a guy that is..I don't recommend it for the women among us )
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    At a SW twin cities store in MN- three people in line
    Global Posts
    220 Global Posts
    Murray, UT here. Six people in line at this point.
    anyone in line in wash, dc?
    well i just came out to camp ankeny sprint store in IA and there is 3 of us here.
    Quote Originally Posted by milleniaus View Post
    anyone in line in wash, dc?
    I will be soon. Planning to wait it out at the 18th street store.
    Are there lines already in Houston?
    I'm all alone at a Raleigh, NC BestBuy... well, I'm #1 in line. also, i'm tethered to my bb over bluetooth, i am going to miss this.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Anyone in New Jersey camping?
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    I'm first (and only) in line in Charleston, WV. Got here a few minutes ago at 4:15am EDT. I'm "Ready Now" baby.
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast