Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Are you in line in SA? I drove by a sprint store a bit ago and there wasn't what call a line there....more like an empty strip mall

S
    I'm at the Brooks City Base store there are 3 of us out here.
    I wasn't planning on showing up until 6am but earlier today when I was at my local corp store I heard someone call about the phone. that made me nervous so I decided to check it out early. its 9:30 and so far no one in line here at the Escondido Store. I don't really have much else to do tonight (girlfriend has driving school tomorrow) so I guess ill just hang out until people start showing up.
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    camping at home, i order mine off ebay for 19.99 with 2 yr contract, ships monday
    dude that's wicked I ordered mine for $0.99 unlocked
    Global Posts
    42 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    I'm at the Brooks City Base store there are 3 of us out here.
    Well, Good Luck! I'm not gonna get mine till they have been out a couple of months, but I had to see if the hype translated in town. Everyone I've mentioned this phone to stares at me like I'm speaking another language (which is often the case in SA )

S
    Haha I know what you mean...we will prob be the only ones out here but its all in fun!
    Global Posts
    168 Global Posts
    Nothing like watching stray cats go through a trash bin. Ha. Still here by nyself wondering if I am going to be attacked by stray cats. Ha... Crazy is a state of mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by matt351 View Post
    Nothing like watching stray cats go through a trash bin. Ha. Still here by nyself wondering if I am going to be attacked by stray cats. Ha... Crazy is a state of mind.
    I'd rather be watching cats, the movie theatre is located right next to the Sprint store here. needless to say there are a million high school/elemntary kids. "OMG DID YOU SEE STACY'S NEW HAIR?? OMG OMG OMG"
    Just drove by my local store, but nobody there. Looking like 6-7 am will be just fine then.
    To those of you waiting on line, are you the only one there?
    im at the vista store im the only one here so far. but i saw a couple people drive by loking at the sprint store
    Quote Originally Posted by cjmedina26 View Post
    im at the vista store im the only one here so far. but i saw a couple people drive by loking at the sprint store
    Trust me.. they weren't looking at the store .
    Global Posts
    173 Global Posts
    only 1 here @ the culver rd sprint store in Rochester NY...theyr only getting 7 in
    Lmao !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ellianth View Post
    trust me.. They weren't looking at the store .
    Global Posts
    40 Global Posts
    Anyone here from So Cal thinking of camping, or does anybody now of lines being formed already in the Inland Empire area?
    For those "camping out", atleast get in the safety of your car if your not already. Standing or sitting in line for the next 6 hours probably isnt the best thing.

But I can't wait to see you guys reviews with your new Pres! I'm jealous for sure, have to wait a whole month
    Quote Originally Posted by jonathan likes the pre View Post
    To those of you waiting on line, are you the only one there?
    Yes unless you count the voices on the radio...they keep singing and they change when I the buttons...

Crazy is a state of mind
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    i saw that comment coming, it must be because im mexican, shaved head , sleeved tattos and dark clothes on
    Quote Originally Posted by celsian View Post
    I'd rather be watching cats, the movie theatre is located right next to the Sprint store here. needless to say there are a million high school/elemntary kids. "OMG DID YOU SEE STACY'S NEW HAIR?? OMG OMG OMG"
    So you are hanging out there right now? I just sent you a PM.
    Palm Pre
    (formerly TouchPro, iPhone 3G, Curve, 8800, Treo800p, E61, N9300, Treo 700p ,Treo 600, I500, I330, Treo 300, I300, 6035)
    Just drove by sprint store in West Chester PA (Goshen Shopping Cntr) at ~2am. No one in line.
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast