Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by VaccPalm View Post
    You people are crazy !!!!

BUT seems like a lot of fun if a few folks show up. but most sprint stores will get nobody until 6-7 in the morning. Here in NJ its brutal weather. Thunder / Lightning and Pouring out.
    HEH you guys must be getting the weather we had down here in NC earlier this morn.... if so, hell of a night to be camping out a store!!!!!!
    I'm going at like 2 in the morning and just gonna grab an early breakfast and then sit around in front of my store until opening. I guess that counts as camping out?
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by beret9987 View Post
    I'm going at like 2 in the morning and just gonna grab an early breakfast and then sit around in front of my store until opening. I guess that counts as camping out?
    I think that counts...lol

I kind of want to camp out, but no one will go with me
    Quote Originally Posted by Reminiz View Post
    I just drove by mine around 10:30est and there were about 5 employees still in store setting up the Pre posters and billboards. There was also a sign that said "Line this way"

My store has 8 registers, not sure how quickly these lines will move.
    it's 11:08 and the sprint people are still setting up over at the location I am at.
    We wants it, we needs it. Must have the PREcious.
    I'm already camped out. Check my twitter Twitter / Maintenance
    Twitter has gone down Phew, thank god Twitter is so stupid and is the anti-christ.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by abarrera View Post
    I'm already camped out. Check my twitter Twitter / Maintenance
    twitter's down right now for maintenance
    Quote Originally Posted by cbloom164 View Post
    it's 11:08 and the sprint people are still setting up over at the location I am at.
    Same here they're still setting up but they came out and took a picture of us!
    ....To laugh at.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09

Yea they'll only be down for abt an hour then yall can see the pics...they gave us numbered sheets that say what phone were getting so in the morning they'll have our phone and accessories waiting!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eguy View Post
    ....To laugh at.
    Hey...don't hate!!!
    camping at home, i order mine off ebay for 19.99 with 2 yr contract, ships monday
    LOL
    I say good for you guys!!! You're living the full experience of waiting and anticipating a device for 6+ months. The circle is complete
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Yea they'll only be down for abt an hour then yall can see the pics...they gave us numbered sheets that say what phone were getting so in the morning they'll have our phone and accessories waiting!
    Cool!
    Quote Originally Posted by precrack View Post
    camping at home, i order mine off ebay for 19.99 with 2 yr contract, ships monday
    WHAT A DEAL!

Hey...don't hate!!!
    that's okay. you can laugh at him tomorrow when he's without a new phone
    Quote Originally Posted by NachoB View Post
    I say good for you guys!!! You're living the full experience of waiting and anticipating a device for 6+ months. The circle is complete
    exactly! why doesn't anyone else see that?
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    that's okay. you can laugh at him tomorrow when he's without a new phone
    Hey now... I heard that!

I'm actually camping at a campground. I've supposedly got one on hold so I'm heading to the store around 7:40.
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast