Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    This women apparently drove her car right into a Sprint store, because she "couldn't wait to get her Palm Pre". I know the 'waiting' is the hardest part, but come on.

ww.nbcchicago.com/news/local/Car-Careens-Through-Cell-Phone-Store-Calumet-Park-Illinois.html
    Wow, lucky no one got hurt. That was a really small and narrow store!
  3. joelpalm
    WOW. Just wow. It takes all kinds.
    If you found my post useful then please sign up for a Dropbox Account, I could use the extra 250mb of storage.

HOW TO: Zip/Unzip via Pre/Pixi using Terminal
    HOW TO: Modify DTMF audio (webOS 1.4.5 or earlier)
    Palm Pre wallpapers
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    LMAO You've GOT to be kidding me. Thankfully no one was hurt, but seriously, this story is going to be legendary for the Pre HAHAHA
    Looks like she could care less about the damage to her car or to the store's patrons. She wants her phone!!!! Oh no you DONT, sprint!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    That was a really small and narrow store!
    Could be wrong, but I'm thinking that's not a corp store, but a distributor's.

I imagine the store employees were in shock. But, didn't seem that they kinda just stood back and watched, afterward? Seems people from out on the street are the ones who attended to the driver.

Also, for what did he reach under the desk? Kinda looks like he pulled a piece out.
    She was upset they wouldn't let her put the Pre on her SERO plan!
    Top that Apple!
    Someone will fly a private jet into an apple shop to pick off the new iphone, you watch. Its getting that crazy these days, folks!
    lmao