1.    #1  
    I've gone to 5 Sprint stores, 3 corporate and 2 ran by wireless experts. Also been to 3 Best Buys.

Nobody seems to know anything more than they'll have everything ready Saturday morning at 10am. None of them have said they're opening at 8am.

Two of the Best Buy's were getting 3 each and one was getting 22.

No matter what though, Sprint corporate or the non corporate stores were budging on having to mail in the $100 rebate. Nobody would say anything on waiving the $36 activation fee (I'm a new customer).

Anybody else have better luck???
    Global Posts
    154 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gibsonhtp View Post

Nobody seems to know anything more than they'll have everything ready Saturday morning at 10am. None of them have said they're opening at 8am.
    I've had pretty much the same luck... Everyone is being hush hush
    Well, it's 8am in Vegas. How do the lines look? I hate mail in rebates so will probably check Radio Shack at 9am and, if I am not lucky, then I'll try Best Buy at 10am. I hate lines and mail in rebates.
    Sprint store at Silverado had about 15 people in line at 8 when I drove by. I'm trying BB on Maryland instead. I drove by a couple other Sprint stores and there was no one around.
    I got to the BB at 215 and Rainbow at 9am for the 10am opening. There was one person in front of me. At 9:30 am the Phone salesman walked by and told us he had three in stock. Then he gave the two of us a number. A couple of other folks showed up just before opening. One of them got the phone. I was migrating and the other two were already with Sprint. It took over an hour for the salesmen to get the phones working on Sprint which seemed to be on overload.
    I am returning my Pre Sunday morning and going back to Verizon with my Treo 755p. Let me know if anyone wants to be there to pick up the phone.