1.    #1  
    The store that i left my name and number down just called me! Same guy i spoke to the first time. He called and wanted to verify that im still coming in tomorrow morning to buy the pre. I told him yes for sure and he said he will hold it for me. I can go in at any time after they open and ask for him specifically. So for the people who said waitlist were all lies and crap, im sorry to say but you were wrong, every store is different. This sprint store is also a corporate store.
    Good stuff! I'd still play it safe and be there at opening. I seriously doubt that, once they sell out, your Pre will be held for a second longer.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Good stuff! I'd still play it safe and be there at opening. I seriously doubt that, once they sell out, your Pre will be held for a second longer.
    Lol yeah im going to be there at least a hour before opening. I heard that the activation process can take up to 30 minutes per customer. He verified and said that the store was not doing upgrades only new line activations. Also, the waiting list was their priority. Sounds messed up but that was said by the managers and 2 reps that i had talked to. Im pretty sure the store has a waiting list and a few pre's set aside for the people waiting in line so that they cant complain or say anything.