1.    #1  
    Palm Forums for the Pre are up.

Palm Support Forums - Palm Support Forums

Just happened to be looking around and noticed they had their own forums. Not sure if they were already there, but I'm guessing not since there are not posts yet.
    Global Posts
    821 Global Posts
    Just made the First 2 Posts...
    Follow me on Twitter : MrKal_El
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Just started the first thread in Synergy...
    Guys- keep in mind that treocentral kept palm users happy for years while corporate ignored us. The last thing that needs to be done is plugging their forum here.

I am not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill but it needed to be said imo.
    Please... what's the problem with checking the official forum for any particular problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Les Anderson View Post
    Guys- keep in mind that treocentral kept palm users happy for years while corporate ignored us. The last thing that needs to be done is plugging their forum here.

I am not trying to make a mountain out of a mole hill but it needed to be said imo.
    Official forums are useful as well. Troubleshooting and such.
    I'd rather post on PreCentral!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shan View Post
    I'd rather post on PreCentral!
    Says the dude with the PalmPre.org avatar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Says the dude with the PalmPre.org avatar.
    Ok, on my site and forums too!
    Quote Originally Posted by DougB541 View Post
    Official forums are useful as well. Troubleshooting and such.
    I could not disagree any more.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Please... what's the problem with checking the official forum for any particular problem?
    Nothing- the problem is with plugging it on TC. And your foolish to think any info there wasn't here earlier.
  12.    #12  
    I understand it isn't good for Pre Central to have competition, but to be fair many manufacturer have their own forums (Apple for example) but there are still tons and tons of third-party sites that provide a better experience and so they still thrive and exist. I think more than one source of information is always good.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    We need a synergy app to unite all palm forums on our pre

Quote Originally Posted by dsjr2006 View Post
    I understand it isn't good for Pre Central to have competition, but to be fair many manufacturer have their own forums (Apple for example) but there are still tons and tons of third-party sites that provide a better experience and so they still thrive and exist. I think more than one source of information is always good.