1.    #1  
    Good turnout. Few atlanta falcons here.

As for the pre..... Holy crap this thing is fantastic. I hated the keyboard at first but I am coming around.

No ide for how long but all apps in the app store are free.

Anything anyone wants to know?
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    Sweet dude, take a pic and post it!
    if the keyboard is small, how the heck is a beefy football player going to work them?
  4.    #4  
    Will post pics 2niye.

By the way store is dead now and they're not turning anyone away.
    Is the slider mechanism loose while open as mentioned in some reviews? Also, how sharp is the "sharp bottom" that was mentioned? Thanks!
    Dang, which Atlanta store did they have it at?
    how many phones did they have and how many people bought a Pre?
    I attended the Atlanta event at cobb store. Posting from my my Palm Pre. Twitpic - Share photos on Twitter. One word: Awesome! Great event. Great phone! Slider is perfect. Plenty of people helping out. At the end of the activation, they were about to take the phone to transfer my address book to Pre but I told them not since I have exchange, took me 10 min to have my email, contacts, IM, calendar set up, edges are sharp but nothing that bother me, Get this phone!
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    treoKing, is that pic taken from the Pre?
    I love how I live 2 seconds from this store yet I didnt know ANYTHING about this
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by moloukhya View Post
    Is the slider mechanism loose while open as mentioned in some reviews? Also, how sharp is the "sharp bottom" that was mentioned? Thanks!
    I did not find the slider loose at all but when youre holding without the keyboard out it feels a little weird but Ill get used to that quickly.

I also dont see how anyone thinks the bottom is sharp. Mine is very stone-like
  12.    #12  
    Quote Originally Posted by JonR88 View Post
    how many phones did they have and how many people bought a Pre?

I tried to get a number out of the staff there but they were very tight-lipped. All they said was enough for tonight and hopefully enough for tomorrow AM.

Just about everyone there bought a Pre. Just to put it in perspective. I got there at 6:15 and had to wait until 7:30 or so to buy my phone.
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    how much was the phone?
    Yes, the pic was taken from the Pre. I paid 299 (100 MIR).
    Couple of short videos from the Cobb, GA launch party on the 5th. Sorry about the bad quality - thanks to the Treo 800w.