Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    So you did have the plastic on the camera still or no?
    i want mine now! i live is se wi. i should have crashed!!!
    I just got back from the party too...im not a premier customer but have been with Sprint for 8 years. I told them this at the door and was walked in...literally thats all it took.

I tried to take a pic but its too big...ill see what i can do.
    Global Posts
    106 Global Posts
    Haha you forgot to take off the plastic HA HA or thats a bad unit!
    I'm pretty sure all the pre pics I've seen, when blown up to their original resolution, look that "bad". All the good ones on the internet have already been scaled down.

Just scale them down after taking them. The important thing is that the colors look good.
    Them pictures was all blurry
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    OK, so I get there and initially received a little hassle from one of the reps because I wasn't "on the list". Another sprint rep (who I believe is the store manager of another branch) asked if I was willing to buy a Pre today. I just grinned and pulled out my MasterCard. He said to the first rep "it's OK" and he let me in. I think they were expecting a huge line, but there was NO ONE standing outside.
    I thought it was a strange location for them to pick. Yes, there's a lot of foot traffic in that area during work hours, but after 7pm or so there's no reason to be around that particular part of the loop. The Mag Mile would have been the best spot...but they inexplicably have no location there.
  8.    #28  
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    So you did have the plastic on the camera still or no?
    Nope, no plastic! Those are the full size pics. Scaled down they aren't nearly as blurry.

Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    I thought it was a strange location for them to pick. Yes, there's a lot of foot traffic in that area during work hours, but after 7pm or so there's no reason to be around that particular part of the loop. The Mag Mile would have been the best spot...but they inexplicably have no location there.
    They didn't want a lot of foot traffic, they only wanted people to show up that were on the list...
    MoBill - Use your Authorize.net account to bill your customers with your webOS device!!
    MoJack - Track your lost or stolen webOS device from anywhere!
    Time to get VIRAL
    wow i hope thats not really the camera quality b/c out of all the reviews that i've seen, that looks to be sub-par from everyone elses
    Quote Originally Posted by joelpalm View Post
    i get better pictures out of my etch-a-sketch
    lol lol
    Pilot 1000 -> Pilot 5000 ->Palm Pilot Professional -> HP 620LX -> TRG Pro -> Palm V -> Palm Vx -> Palm M505 -> Palm i705 -> Palm Tungsten|T -> Samsung i500 -> Treo 600->Treo 650 -> Treo 600-> Treo 700p ->Centro ->Treo 800w + Redfly C8n -> Palm Pre -> HP Touchpad
    R.I.P Palm 1996-2011
    Lax....man I am jealous!!!...Heading to bed now so I can be awake early.....fill me in later

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    315 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxidasical View Post
    OK, so I crashed the Chicago Launch party and am posting from there ON MY PRE!!! I'll post photos and details when I get home!

Thanks for the heads-up. I was working late (a few blocks from there) and buzzed over. My Pre is charging while I figure out my "domain" for EAS and company email.

20% off Touchstone and a car charger.

So far....way cool!

bj
    How do you figure out the domain? Im having the same issue.
    Global Posts
    70 Global Posts
    DAMN - I was working late too, and for once, resisted the urge to check the forums one last time. AAACK. Guess I'll just have to live with getting one tomorrow.

Thanks for the update - would have loved to have met Matt Forte!
    Is that just asking for your exchange server name? You'll probably have to ask your IT Admin.

Or else, if you have Outlook web access, it's typically "server name"."company name".com. So that might be your EAS.
    Quote Originally Posted by jmack549 View Post
    Is that just asking for your exchange server name? You'll probably have to ask your IT Admin.

Or else, if you have Outlook web access, it's typically "server name"."company name".com. So that might be your EAS.
    hmm ill try it...thanks.
    Just use the IP addy of the EAS server.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Well i have all this stuff avialable but i dont know which one is server and domain. ( i deleted some info)

Exchange mailbox address:
    Outlook Web Access host address:
    Outlook Web Access version: 8.1.340.0
    Outlook Web Access host name:
    S/MIME control: not installed
    Client Access server name:
    Exchange Client Access server .NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1433
    Client Access server operating system version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2
    Client Access server operating system language: en-US
    Microsoft Exchange Client Access server version: 8.1.240.0
    Client Access server language: en-US
    Client Access server time zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Microsoft Exchange Client Access server platform: 64bit
    Mailbox server name:
    Mailbox server Microsoft Exchange version: 8.1.240.0
    Other Microsoft Exchange server roles currently installed on the Client Access server:
    Authentication type associated with this Outlook Web Access session: Basic
    Public logon: Yes
    I have no plans on getting a Pre but I'd really love to meet Matt Forte and get his autograph...HUGE bears fan. And I live just north of Diversey, but I doubt he'd still be there...
    Quote Originally Posted by mikeh20 View Post
    Well i have all this stuff avialable but i dont know which one is server and domain. ( i deleted some info)

Exchange mailbox address:
    Outlook Web Access host address:
    Outlook Web Access version: 8.1.340.0
    Outlook Web Access host name:
    S/MIME control: not installed
    Client Access server name:
    Exchange Client Access server .NET Framework version: 2.0.50727.1433
    Client Access server operating system version: Microsoft Windows NT 5.2.3790 Service Pack 2
    Client Access server operating system language: en-US
    Microsoft Exchange Client Access server version: 8.1.240.0
    Client Access server language: en-US
    Client Access server time zone: Pacific Standard Time
    Microsoft Exchange Client Access server platform: 64bit
    Mailbox server name:
    Mailbox server Microsoft Exchange version: 8.1.240.0
    Other Microsoft Exchange server roles currently installed on the Client Access server:
    Authentication type associated with this Outlook Web Access session: Basic
    Public logon: Yes
    You need the IP address or the URL that you type in to logon.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast