Results 1 to 16 of 16
  1.    #1  
    I didn't see this posted yet. It looks like you can get the accessories on Sprint.com.

    Sprint - Accessories Select Model - New Header Template
  2. vandi's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #2  
    Having the 25% accessory discount makes them almost worth it. Wonder how much 3rd party accessories will cost.
  3. #3  
    They have some great deals here on PreCentral....take a look. Since I paid for a 2 year membership, I really saved!!!! They have given us so much that I had to give back and with the savings they are giving, it is a win win!!!! Thank you so much PreCentral, Dieter and the gang and everyone else on here. I am counting on all of you for support for the next week, month....eh...year....yeah, you get the point!!!
  4. limoman's Avatar
    Posts
    273 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by vandi View Post
    Having the 25% accessory discount makes them almost worth it. Wonder how much 3rd party accessories will cost.
    How does one qualify for the 25% accessory discount?
  5. vandi's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #5  
    Look at the discount threads. There is a listed Credit Union you can join if you can claim you are a member of the PTA (local or national) You can get the code for 25% off your service (not all plans qualify) and free activation, and 25% off accessories.

    Check out this thread

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...iscussion.html
  6. limoman's Avatar
    Posts
    273 Posts
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by vandi View Post
    Look at the discount threads. There is a listed Credit Union you can join if you can claim you are a member of the PTA (local or national) You can get the code for 25% off your service (not all plans qualify) and free activation, and 25% off accessories.

    Check out this thread

    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...iscussion.html
    Ohhhhh. I forgot about my company discount. Thanks.
  7. #7  
    25% off accessories is only for one item per year. Check the fine print
  8.    #8  
    So if I go into the Sprint store tomorrow and tell them that i work for Sears ( i do! ), they will waive the activation and give me the corporate discount? I didn't know about the activation!
  9. notabun's Avatar
    Posts
    225 Posts
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    So if I go into the Sprint store tomorrow and tell them that i work for Sears ( i do! ), they will waive the activation and give me the corporate discount? I didn't know about the activation!
    In my case with Verizon I just had to have my badge on me.
  10. #10  
    Keep in mind for the AC adapter and the car charger pictured there that those are different ones from what Palm is selling. I'm sure they're fully compatible, but as far as I'm concerned the Palm stuff is much nicer looking.
  11. reminiz's Avatar
    Posts
    780 Posts
    Global Posts
    815 Global Posts
    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by curiousobserver View Post
    So if I go into the Sprint store tomorrow and tell them that i work for Sears ( i do! ), they will waive the activation and give me the corporate discount? I didn't know about the activation!
    umm...not sure. I mentioned using my corporate discount in store, and the dude was trying to deny it. I never ended up buying anything. I get a 20% on accessories, so I will try tomorrow with the touchstone, if not, I'll buy online.
  12. #12  
    Are Best Buy and Radio Shack selling any of these accessories also? I've been poking around their online stores and don't see any listings for other than the Pre itself.
  13. #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoff80 View Post
    Keep in mind for the AC adapter and the car charger pictured there that those are different ones from what Palm is selling. I'm sure they're fully compatible, but as far as I'm concerned the Palm stuff is much nicer looking.
    anybody got a pic?
  14. #14  
    where can i get a car chargerc heaper than this?
  15. pomokey's Avatar
    Posts
    526 Posts
    Global Posts
    540 Global Posts
    #15  
    Quote Originally Posted by dfine1966 View Post
    25% off accessories is only for one item per year. Check the fine print
    are you sure?

  16. #16  
    Sprint Pre AC adapter on the site linked:


    Sprint car charger on site linked:


    As opposed to Palm's AC adapter (from Dieter's unboxing video):


    and Palm's car charger:
    Last edited by jhoff80; 06/05/2009 at 10:30 PM.

Posting Permissions