Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Sprint's support site says the great NFL Mobile Live app for the Pre will be available in August!

I loved this program on my Blackberry! Streaming NFL games with either home or away audio!! Awesome!!
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    I'm going to be new to sprint so please explain (sorry for the ignorance). Do you mean I can watch NFL on my pre? or just listen to the audio? How much extra?
    no extra for the pre plans (i think), its audio only (at least in the past it was)
    Too bad they don't have it for college football. NFL is fixed, lame, and predictable.
    Good news indeed.
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    It's audio only... at least that's what it was on my Blackberry. And it's included in the price of our plans.
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Audio only? I would get video too on the Monday night games. I used to watch while my daughter had her music lessons.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    audio only will work. This solves a solution when I am bar hoping on NFL Sundays. I'm a fantasy nut so it will be a welcome asset.

re: CFB - I can't get into CFB, it's not like the NCAA BB for me. I don't watch the NBA but eat up NCAA BB. But going to a game a college game live is HANDS DOWN a better experience than the NFL.
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Nice, but we need Baseball right now. Anyone know how to get Gameday Audio on a non-WinMo phone? I have an HTC Touch Pro now and pay $2.50/mo for the Internet Explorer Mobile version.
    Yes, but you can watch the 6 games on NFL Network with Sprint TV.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Too bad they don't have it for college football. NFL is fixed, lame, and predictable.
    haha, this is ridiculous. If it is fixed/predictable, why can one bet on NFL games in vegas?

can you bet wrestling in vegas? no. why? cuz its fixed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Football would be too hard to fix.

The NBA, on the other hand...