Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Apple may introduce a new iPhone on Monday in 8gb, 16gb and 32g size. They may also start saleing on Monday a cheap version of the iPhone for a price between $50 and %100.

Some kind of iPhone may go on sale at WWDC!

iPhone Video to launch Monday after WWDC announcement? : Boy Genius Report
    oh well, we knew it was going to happen the next week anyway, no big deal really.
    Apple must feel the heat.....Steve Jobs is gonna be there to introduce the "new" or "refurbished" Iphone.

IGO
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
    Global Posts
    362 Global Posts
    Except, it'll still be on AT&T, right?
    Still.. Yep. Great phone, Crap network.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    Same iphone. More space. Great.
    Quote Originally Posted by IGoDwnTwn34 View Post
    Apple must feel the heat.....Steve Jobs is gonna be there to introduce the "new" or "refurbished" Iphone.

IGO
    Yeah, prolly same thing, just more memory......... nothing to see here, move along... lol
    Yea this was known for a while, we'll see what happens at the keynote...
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Should I sell my Palm stock?

Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 800W -> Launch Day Pre (RIP 08/13/10) -> Replacement PRE
    The biggest issue with this is price point and storage. The Pre with only 8gb at 199 is a bit high IMO for the storage available. Especially with Apple offering a $99 version.
    Yeah but it's an Apple product + AT&T = I'm more interested in a colonoscopy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cactusone View Post
    Should I sell my Palm stock?
    If you are looking for a short term return, yes. It will almost certainly take a significant short term hit (15-25%) after the release. No matter the company, a dip is to be expected after a major release. Palm's will be more severe thanks to Apple's event being so close and so widely covered.

If you bought for the long term then hold, or buy more when it dips. I am relatively confidant that it will hold its gains in the long term.
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Still.. Yep. Great phone, Crap network.
    +1, bro, +1....
    It's not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change” - Darwin
    Quote Originally Posted by slbailey1 View Post
    Apple may introduce a new iPhone on Monday in 8gb, 16gb and 32g size. They may also start saleing on Monday a cheap version of the iPhone for a price between $50 and %100.
    And Apple, as always, releases astroturfed rumors which may or may not be remotely accurate.

Clockwork.

I highly doubt they'll sell the current iPhone for that cheap. That would be selling at cost (at best). Granted, they certainly SHOULD as it's now obsolete. ;-)
    Global Posts
    689 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Aridon View Post
    The biggest issue with this is price point and storage. The Pre with only 8gb at 199 is a bit high IMO for the storage available. Especially with Apple offering a $99 version.
    People aren't buying the Pre for it's storage... well at least I'm not...
    "Only the dead have seen the end of war" - Plato
    Global Posts
    946 Global Posts
    Unless they are announcing an iPhone on Verizon or Sprint then they aren't raining on anyone. The iPhone is a great phone, but ATT just isn't good enough for a lot of people.
    Bottom line is that most Apple users will buy the new iPhone no matter what and we will get the Pre. Those that are on the fence will just be divided. Nothing new here.
    Systems Analyst by trade, Drummer by desire and Music Lover by birth. A self proclaimed Geek and gadget nut. ii

Did you know: The Pittsburgh Steelers have more championships than 21 other NFL teams combined!
    Pittsburgh Steelers-6 Time Super Bowl Champions!

Pittsburgh Penguins-3 Time Stanley Cup Champions!
    Quote Originally Posted by jtlapp View Post
    Except, it'll still be on AT&T, right?
    But they have "the nation's fastest 3G network"!!!!

As long as you're the only person using your iPhone in your metropolitan area at the time.

Edit: I still don't see how AT&T legally gets away with those iPhone commercials showing apps downloading instantly, movie trailers playing instantaneously, etc. That wouldn't even be possible in a lab environment.
    Quote Originally Posted by akula34 View Post
    People aren't buying the Pre for it's storage... well at least I'm not...
    Indeed. To me anything over 4GB is gravy. Storage is cheap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beanis View Post
    Yeah but it's an Apple product + AT&T = I'm more interested in a colonoscopy.
    I would rather have someone shoot me in the face than use an iPhone.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast