1.    #1  
    Hey everyone,

I run a Palm Pre wallpaper site, and we've got a mobile formatted version ready to go for you guys, but to make things even more seamless, we want to auto-direct users browsing from the Palm Pre to our mobile platform instantly...

The information we need is the Browser's User-Agent, if someone with a Pre could be so kind as to visit:

Information about your Browser User-Agent and more

and copy/paste the user-agent string I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure the Pre community would appreciate it as well.

Thanks for your time!
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Mozilla/5.0 (webOS/1.0; U; en-US) AppleWebKit/525.27.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/1.0 Safari/525.27.1 Pre/1.0

http://forums.precentral.net/search.php
    http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...ml#post1616237

Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
  3.    #3  
    thank you kind sir. you are my Hero for today!
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    I am trying to see if there is a way to alter the user agent string that is sent from the pre -- Anyone have any tips?

I was able to do this in my WM days back with my previous phone, though curious if anyone knows where this is on the Pre.

Jason
    Global Posts
    1,008 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Turbo-SC View Post
    Hey everyone,

I run a Palm Pre wallpaper site, and we've got a mobile formatted version ready to go for you guys, but to make things even more seamless, we want to auto-direct users browsing from the Palm Pre to our mobile platform instantly...

The information we need is the Browser's User-Agent, if someone with a Pre could be so kind as to visit:

Information about your Browser User-Agent and more

and copy/paste the user-agent string I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'm sure the Pre community would appreciate it as well.

Thanks for your time!

Cripes, you could have simply googled for the UA info.
    Quote Originally Posted by s219 View Post
    Cripes, you could have simply googled for the UA info.
    No need to get your panties in a bunch. After all, he is providing us with a great website. It was a simple question that was already answered. Was your comment necessary? That's a rhetorical question by the way. I don't plan to entertain an argument or debate.
    Follow Me On