Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214 View Post
    Let's see what verizon offers us in six months. Then we'll talk.
    That you would name a carrier only proves the point. Sounds like you are a bit bitter because either you are an employee of Verizon or you can't get out of your contract to get a PRE.

I've waited through the iphone, the g1, and the storm to expire my contract and have a choice -- it's gonna be the Pre.... Only 12 more hours!
    Quote Originally Posted by Nells View Post
    It's couldn't care less.
    Nope, I was grammatically correct and conveyed exactly what I meant to say, thank you very much.
    WOW!!! ROFLMAO. please. Give up the giggle attempt at an English lesson there, sonny.

(swats him away)
    that would be a first that verizon actually released a better version of a phone. Verizon who crimps phones to limit features? The bb sales guy was talking out his a$$.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyc_pre View Post
    That you would name a carrier only proves the point. Sounds like you are a bit bitter because either you are an employee of Verizon or you can't get out of your contract to get a PRE.

I've waited through the iphone, the g1, and the storm to expire my contract and have a choice -- it's gonna be the Pre.... Only 12 more hours!

Pfft. Bitter? There's nothing for me to be bitter about. I am on sprint and simply wish the pre had a good keyboard, which it doesn't. Therefore its not an option.

Go for it if you want. Like I said, I could care less. I'm simply pointing out the glaring problems I found with it and posting here. its your perogative to go ahead and buy it. It doesn't matter to me.

Go ahead and call that best buy store if you want
    Quote Originally Posted by frank-barnett View Post
    that would be a first that verizon actually released a better version of a phone. Verizon who crimps phones to limit features? The bb sales guy was talking out his a$$.
    We'll see in six months.
    Pfft. Bitter? There's nothing for me to be bitter about. I am on sprint and simply wish the pre had a good keyboard, which it doesn't. Therefore its not an option.

Go for it if you want. Like I said, I could care less. I'm simply pointing out the glaring problems I found with it and posting here. its your perogative to go ahead and buy it. It doesn't matter to me.

Go ahead and call that best buy store if you want
    if you could care less that means that you do care what he gets...

here you go

Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    I get it. You don't like the keyboard. I have no problem with that.

I have a problem with you making up stories (or pawning off stories from laughable sources as gospel...just as bad).

Wow. Aren't you just a little bit rude here? pawning? LOL. This is becoming hilarious. Look, dude. I'm simply reporting what I've heard. You don't have to believe it. But lay off the attitude, eh?

WHY SO SERIOUS!?!?!
    Quote Originally Posted by LurkMoar View Post
    if you could care less that means that you do care what he gets...

here you go

Dude, get a life. Are you serious?

(swats him away again)
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    Dude, get a life. Are you serious?

(swats him away again)
    Funny you swatted the wrong person..
    Quote Originally Posted by Nells View Post
    Funny you swatted the wrong person..
    It doesn't matter. Again! I could care less
    Wow. Aren't you just a little bit rude here? pawning? LOL. This is becoming hilarious. Look, dude. I'm simply reporting what I've heard. You don't have to believe it. But lay off the attitude, eh?

WHY SO SERIOUS!?!?!
    LOL!!! Oh no you don't!

You come in and tell a ridiculous story that no one would ever bother with unless they had an agenda (or are just insanely gullable, which I doubt you are), and you got called out. Then you pretend as if people are knocking your opinion of the keyboard, rather than your goofy story. No attitude, man. Just being honest.

IF a Best Buy person really said this to you, tell me...why would you assume he had any clue what he was talking about? That's the crux of this.

Hey, the guy at Radio Shack told me that in 5 days Boost Mobile will be selling a $50 version of the Pre with 100GB of storage and a built in Pez dispenser. Don't shoot the messenger! We'll see in 5 days!
    Dont hold your breathe waiting for VZW to get the Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by northside View Post
    LOL!!! Oh no you don't!

You come in and tell a ridiculous story that no one would ever bother with unless they had an agenda (or are just insanely gullable, which I doubt you are), and you got called out. Then you pretend as if people are knocking your opinion of the keyboard, rather than your goofy story. No attitude, man. Just being honest.

IF a Best Buy person really said this to you, tell me...why would you assume he had any clue what he was talking about? That's the crux of this.

Hey, the guy at Radio Shack told me that in 5 days Boost Mobile will be selling a $50 version of the Pre with 100GB of storage and a built in Pez dispenser. Don't shoot the messenger! We'll see in 5 days!
    Oh no you don't! Oh NO YOU DONT!!!!!!! mmmmmmm... hhmmmm... snap, snap!

Take your blood pressure medicine and pipe back down, skipjack.

You are getting all bent out of shape over a little bitty phone. Get some perspective and step away from the keyboard.

I love it. We're goin' street on people's azz now.... "you got called out on your ridiculous, goofy story, you're insanely gullable, and... and".... " WHAT! WHAT!!!"

Dude. It's a freakin phone. You're acting like I just stole your little puppy and you're all upset here.

Seriously. Chill. It always makes me laugh how these fanbois get so unwound if they hear anything negative about their little "precious" .

"Oh no you dont!" Pfft. How laughable you guys are.
    Last edited by treobk214; 06/05/2009 at 09:25 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by miles4000 View Post
    Dont hold your breathe waiting for VZW to get the Pre.
    I'm not. I'm just waiting for a good upgrade from my treo 755.
    "I touched a pre and I liked it, the taste of it's cherry chap stick" LOL I had the opportunity to play with one in a Huntington Beach Radio Shack about 2 hours ago. it is SMALL!!! but felt great in the hand and I cannot wait until tomorrow!!
    Global Posts
    727 Global Posts
    I couldn't care less if they closed this thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by notabun View Post
    I couldn't care less if they closed this thread.
    Oh, snap, I could care less though.
    Are you sure you couldn't care less? Let's delve further into this. Let's investigate this a bit deeper.
    In just hours from now, the prevolone cheese cutter will be hitting the shelves!!!!!
    haha you guys are GREAT........anyone wanna tell this guy how Dan Hesse said earlier Verizons CEO flat out LIED they are NOT gettiing the Pre....more than likely they will get the centro version of the OS and than homeboy will complain the screen is too small n that kb is said to be identical to the centro
    This thread is a disaster. It should just be closed.

"Fact: the Pre WILL suck and have problems"
    "No it won't"
    "Verizon, wooooooooooo!"
    "I couldn't care less"
    "I could care less"
    "Troll"
    "Nice!"

Are we 10?
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast