1.    #1  
    Everything you need to know. Videos, FAQ, How tos, tutorials, etc all at this Sprint e-learning site Support - Palm Pre
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    this shall satisfy me untill the morning
    nice find. thanks.

seems like they kept it dumbed down though.
    good find!
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    this shall satisfy me untill the morning
    Man I dont know if there will be enough Pre left when I get to Sprint Store in the morning. I might go very early like 4-ish and pray everyone else is sleep .
    Technological superiority has never won a product battle. If that were the case we would all be flying in supersonic Concordes and using Apple computers.

The key to winning the battle is a combination of price, convenience, marketing, sound business model and a bit of luck.
    Man the name Pre sucks.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Good find Ehsan! Although I do take issue with your sig! We'd all be using Macs?!?!?! I suppose batteries would become this mythical thing as well! A thing that powers a device but is never seen, kind of like a soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ehsan View Post
    Man I dont know if there will be enough Pre left when I get to Sprint Store in the morning. I might go very early like 4-ish and pray everyone else is sleep .
    My wife's awesome... She usually gets up pretty early, so she's going to swing by at around 4am and see if there's a line. If so, she'll call me, and I'll be there like white on rice.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Guess I won't be sleeping early tonight lol
  10.    #10  
    Quote Originally Posted by deadpanwalking View Post
    Good find Ehsan! Although I do take issue with your sig! We'd all be using Macs?!?!?! I suppose batteries would become this mythical thing as well! A thing that powers a device but is never seen, kind of like a soul.
    lolzzz. Well when this signature (which I stole from somewhere or someone online) I posted Apple was still selling 2nd or 3rd version of ipod. But now since Apple is bigger that point is mute. But yes I agree with you on battery thing. If Apple was Microsoft we all still be using one button mouse with no HP and Dell to sell any hardware