1.    #1  
    Well this makes me feel a little better - check out the poll below and take the poll by clicking here.

wow nice!!! Hopefully thats spread out all over the country so i don't have to think that 8% is anywhere near me lol
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Makes me feel better on the one hand, i.e., that I might definitely get a Pre, but not so much on the other hand. The 50%+ who say they're waiting to see what Apple introduces, while not scientific, is a bother.

I want the Pre to be wildly successful so that lots of cool apps are written for it. Frankly, I'd rather have demand be so strong that I have to wait awhile to get my Pre than have so many people waiting for a new iPhone instead.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Most people find the Pre cool but need to be shown what it does I find. I get to play fake-Advocate at my current workplace(a Sprint Dealer at the moment) and most people aren't so impressed until they get to see how it compares to the iPhone.
    Just remember engadget is full of apple fanboys.
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    Was just going to say that. Polls about anything other than APple products are irrelevant on Engadget and Gizmodo and Macrumors and just about everything but here .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    Still, 20% of readers saying they'll get a Pre w/out waiting is a pretty big deal.
    Sprint Pre, Mugen 2800mah battery
    Quote Originally Posted by Young HoV 718 View Post
    No kidding. Every poll that includes apple in it looks exactly like this.
    The next time I hear or read a post asking why one should buy the Pre over the iPhone, I'm going to ask why one would buy an iPhone over the Pre. Other than "current # of 3rd party apps" (temporary issue), and lack of a touchscreen keyboard (also likely temporary) I really can't think of a reason.

Some like to throw around AT&T "fastest 3G network" garbage, not realizing that that is only on paper, and not in practice. AT&T is horrid these days.