1.    #1  
    as titled. i just locked down one for me tomorrow morninh at 9am

cant wait!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Yeah, I've seen a bit of Radio Shack bashing in this forum and I am wondering why.

I walked into a radio shack around the corner, found out they have 4 in the basement, and one touchstone. The manager was nice enough to hold a pre and the only touchstone for me if I show up when they open at 9 in the morning. He said I could return it in 30 days for my money back so if it doesn't stack up to my G1, well nothing lost.

AND I don't have to deal with an MIR, so less money out of my pocket.
    Global Posts
    122 Global Posts
    I have 3 Radio Shacks here in Niagara Falls, and they will not have them for 3-4 weeks, or so I'm told. One of them is 2 blocks from my house, so I'm bummed.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    sucks man. For all the jackhammers and sidewalk power washing i have to listen to at night NYC does have some perks.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I lucked out today. There is a mall about 3 miles from here with a Sprint store, but as I was leaving the house I realized I should check the Radioshack that is right across the street from my house in what I figured was a longshot.

See the manager there unboxing the days shipment and he tells me the location (tiny and next to several stores) has 10 (!) and he would let me get one the next day at 8:30.

After all the talk about battery life and the touchstone charging slowly, I'll that accessory as pass, but I'm excited.
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    10 is a nice count for a RS! I was surprised a bit that my RS would save me one, I was expecting the usual first come first serve attitude... Still... I'm not posting the location until it is in my hands.

About the touchstone. I am still debating this purchase. I absolutely LOVE the thought of wireless charging, but damn 70$ really? I'm not sure I wont balk to buying that tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    I'm thinking I'll save the touchstone purchase for a while. Apparently, the touchstone is supposed to be a whole line of products-I have no real idea what that means, even though I would not count out future touchstones with more features, let's say. I would love a bluetooth enabled one for instance.

I'm gonna spend some extra cash on a cell phone charger, then pick up an invisoshield once another deal comes out for them. That or a Vaja case (eventually).