Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. cme
    Anyone headed to the 1700 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19103 Sprint Location???
    i'm doing south jersey. FYI i went to the radio shack across from liberty place today and they aren't going to have it tomorrow.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Im going to be at the 2118 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 location.
  4. cme
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoX View Post
    Im going to be at the 2118 Cottman Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19111 location.
    What time are you going??

I think i am going to head downtown around 6am.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cme View Post
    What time are you going??

I think i am going to head downtown around 6am.
    I'm going to check for a line around 3am. If all is clear I will end up going between 6-7 as I live less then a mile away. Be sure to post here from your pre
    Cottman Ave is a bunch of *****s... efff em. Malik in Franklin Mills is the guy you probably wanna see, he is a good guy.
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Yeah, well I live less then a mile from that store so that's where Im gonna head first. Did you talk to them about the pre? Or can you tell me why you feel that way?
    Attitude everytime I go in there... act like you are annoying them. My intention one day was to walk in and purchase a case and bluetooth headphones (I was dropping about 150 on accesories that day)... as I was looking around, no one asked to help me and when I said I was eventually interested in getting the Pre (making small talk) the chick said (after she sucked her teeth) "Dat don't come out til September..." which was in early May, and she walked away.

I said, oh, and I needed some stuff for my Treo Pro but I am going to go hit up another store that gives a **** about my business and walked out. It is what it is...
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Hah, that sounds about right. I guess I'll see what the lines (if any) are like and then maybe I'll take a trip up to Franklin Mills.
  10. cme
    went passed a couple places sprint stores and bestbuy delaware ave... no one out lol i think i am the only crazy one.
    Going to the Sprint store at 12th & Chestnut St. around 5am anyone else??? I'll bring to coffee!!!
    At the Sprint store on 13th & Chestnut St. In Philly. Around 6:45am in the morning. About 10 people in line.
    Attached Images Attached Images
  13. cme
    I am at the baltimore pike sprint store in springfield with 11 people in front of me and I just got here.
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TWC_SouthPhilly View Post
    At the Sprint store on 13th & Chestnut St. In Philly. Around 6:45am in the morning. About 10 people in line.
    I'm impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by cme View Post
    I am at the baltimore pike sprint store in springfield with 11 people in front of me and I just got here.
    I thought that store was gone, it had not been coming up on the Sprint store locator for a few months. I see it's listed now. I like this store, *twice* when I've been in there the sales reps, after asking a few questions, said they could apply a corporate discount to my service. Knowing I'd never get my SERO plan back if they messed it up, I declined.
  15. cme
    All the sprint workers are pissed off and speeding into the parking a lot.....I bet they never wake up this early.
    About 15mins to go and what looked like the store manager walks by this line thats now about 20 deep. She had this " are you kidding me" look on her face. LMAO. Plus we where all entertained by one of Philly's very talanted homeless guys. LMAO!!!
    Gots mine m8tys............ So far well worth the wait.
  18. cme
    Sweet!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Yo,,, That's a nice phone you got there. Congrats m8!!!!!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    I wasn't able to update as my mogul sucks! When I drove by the Sprint store on Cottman there was already a line. So I went to the Sprint Store in the Northeast Tower Center on Roosevelt Blvd. I got there around 7am and there was one guy waiting in line for a Walmart manager. By around 7:30 there were almost 20 of us in line. The Sprint store was more then prepared and did an excellent job.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast