Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 33 of 33
  1. #21  
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadoX View Post
    I wasn't able to update as my mogul sucks! When I drove by the Sprint store on Cottman there was already a line. So I went to the Sprint Store in the Northeast Tower Center on Roosevelt Blvd. I got there around 7am and there was one guy waiting in line for a Walmart manager. By around 7:30 there were almost 20 of us in line. The Sprint store was more then prepared and did an excellent job.
    Shadox you suck! You have a Pre and I don't! lol

    I went to the 1700 Market St store and placed myself on the waiting list. Anyone know where I can get a Pre sooner?
  2. #22  
    I'll give you the number to my business rep. He'll get you up and running and have it on your doorstep probably in 2 days. That's how I got mine, but unfortunately mine is going back. Don't like it.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  3. feivel's Avatar
    Posts
    68 Posts
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    #23  
    Really? Is the area out of them? I bought mine in northern NJ while travelling, and had no problems at all. In fact, I called the fellow in the morning and he "held" one for me until around 5pm since things were so slow. There was no line, no craziness.

    Now I may need to exchange my Pre, and I figured it'd be that easy. Who has them in-store around Philly?
  4. #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by crogs571 View Post
    I'll give you the number to my business rep. He'll get you up and running and have it on your doorstep probably in 2 days. That's how I got mine, but unfortunately mine is going back. Don't like it.
    That would be great man. Send me a private message with the info. Thanks for your help dude.
  5. Miner's Avatar
    Posts
    156 Posts
    Global Posts
    178 Global Posts
    #25  
    Quote Originally Posted by feivel View Post
    Really? Is the area out of them? I bought mine in northern NJ while travelling, and had no problems at all. In fact, I called the fellow in the morning and he "held" one for me until around 5pm since things were so slow. There was no line, no craziness.

    Now I may need to exchange my Pre, and I figured it'd be that easy. Who has them in-store around Philly?
    Probably too far out of your way, the Sprint store in Reading (Berks County) has them in stock. Call ahead of course, ... Broadcast Center, 2747 Paper Mill Road, Unit Z-3, Reading, PA‎ - (610) 376-2088‎
  6. #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsjr View Post
    Shadox you suck! You have a Pre and I don't! lol

    I went to the 1700 Market St store and placed myself on the waiting list. Anyone know where I can get a Pre sooner?
    Go see Oleg @ Welsh and the Blvd (near Retro Gym, two doors down) and he can order one from BP and have it within a day or two (depends on how late you order it).

    He is a good doode and I know he just got Touchstones in yesterday.
  7. #27  
    you've got a PM. Not sure if it's possible for an individual, but on our business account I got it for $150 with no rebate.
    Quote Originally Posted by angelsjr View Post
    That would be great man. Send me a private message with the info. Thanks for your help dude.
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  8. #28  
    got my pre now does anyone know when these philly stores will have some touchstones in?
  9. #29  
    why would you buy it from a store when you can just get it cheaper through here?
    Pixi: Sold. Pre: Passed off to another rep. Touchpad: Just a toy until Cloud syncing arrives, and a better doc editor.
  10. #30  
    cause from the store i can get it immediately. whereas on pre-central i have to wait till july for it to arrive.
  11. #31  
    In store there 70$ & on PreCentarl store there 50$ I'm waiting for Precentral to get them. Besides, not one store in center city has one.
  12. #32  
    anyone here know how to root the pre in the philly area? I have Vista 64-bit and the how-to says its not compatible......any help would be appreciated. thanks!
  13. #33  
    I bought my Palm Pre from someone on Craigslist at Adams Ave & Roosevelt Blvd.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions