Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    If you can afford the Pre, you can afford the $5 you have to pay the homeless guy to stand in line for you.. Problem solved.
    I've never done it, but some buddies did and set up a system where they had friends ready to come relieve them for a short spell. Let the guys in line use a bathroom, grab some chow, whatever. Just an hour break, but what an important hour when nature calls! Have your buddy ready with his cell phone to answer your call and head to your location sharpish.

And above all, keep your perspective. Nothing is worth trouble if some dangerous situation arises with the line. Police show up? Somebody starts waving a gun around? Time to leave. You can go back later, order it, and most likely have it on Monday.
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    i'm only going to wait for a few hours. my biggest concern... what if i have to pee?!?
    Wear adult diapers
    Quote Originally Posted by TheOneAfter909 View Post
    Pack some heat in case someone tries to cut in line.
    haha i got my concealed weapons permit so i'm always "packing heat"
    Global Posts
    227 Global Posts
    Drop a deuce right there on the sidewalk. That should eliminate some of the competition.
  6.    #26  
    Quote Originally Posted by jbc28 View Post
    Drop a deuce right there on the sidewalk. That should eliminate some of the competition.
    i think that's the best advice i've gotten yet!
    Global Posts
    64 Global Posts
    Don't spend the night. Just go a few hours earlier than opening and

My suggestion is don't bring cash.
    Just have Sprint bill it to your account.
    Quote Originally Posted by i.freakin.heart.palm View Post
    I've never waited in line for something overnight before. Anyone have any good tips to share?
    Yeah.

Don't.

If you don't get one tomorrow, you'll get one soon enough.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    Coffee, always.
    Not a good idea IMO.

Coffee is a natural laxative. Plus, it goes through you fast & you have to pee a river like 20 minutes later.
    Quote Originally Posted by peestandingup View Post
    not a good idea imo.

Coffee is a natural laxative. Plus, it goes through you fast & you have to pee a river like 20 minutes later.
    sssshhhhh! :d
    Global Posts
    87 Global Posts
    ive got my tent, my folding chair, my netbook, my phone, a camelback full of ice water, beef jerkey, my .40S&W, and a bottle to **** in. LETS DO THIS! preUP
    Quote Originally Posted by fatboypup View Post
    ive got my tent, my folding chair, my netbook, my phone, a camelback full of ice water, beef jerkey, my .40S&W, and a bottle to **** in. LETS DO THIS! preUP
    where's your chew, hillbilly?
    Hillbilly??? Whats wrong with beef jerky and guns lol sounds like a good time to me
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Diako View Post
    Hillbilly??? Whats wrong with beef jerky and guns lol sounds like a good time to me
    Excellent first date anyway!
    Quote Originally Posted by rambo47 View Post
    I've never done it, but some buddies did and set up a system where they had friends ready to come relieve them for a short spell. Let the guys in line use a bathroom, grab some chow, whatever. Just an hour break, but what an important hour when nature calls! Have your buddy ready with his cell phone to answer your call and head to your location sharpish.

And above all, keep your perspective. Nothing is worth trouble if some dangerous situation arises with the line. Police show up? Somebody starts waving a gun around? Time to leave. You can go back later, order it, and most likely have it on Monday.
    I camped for the PS2 and we did this. We got kicked out of line at walmart for doing it. They were closely monitoring who left the line and kicked them out. Really sucked.

But I really doubt any Sprint Employees will show up before 7. But they may find a few bloody chunks surrounding me when they do come.
    Quote Originally Posted by bruba View Post
    If you can afford the Pre, you can afford the $5 you have to pay the homeless guy to stand in line for you.. Problem solved.
    Until someone pays him $10 to take that spot from you.
    Quote Originally Posted by deesugar View Post
    Until someone pays him $10 to take that spot from you.
    lol
    I want to be in line by 6, so I'll be up at 5:15, quick shower, get dressed, hit Tim Horton's for an XL, triple-triple (3 creams, 3 splenda), then to the mall entrance where the Sprint kiosk is near.
    Then start doing crosswords on my Treo to kill time.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast