Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Well... I too got the exclusive elusive "among" email that allows me to stand in line with EVERYONE ELSE!!!

I am, or at least was, on a waitlist for my local party and actually have an email confirming this, so I am going to drive to my local party Sprint store and see if I can talk my way in.... I figure I have a better chance than most with my wait list email... everyone else will just make up stories...

Wish me luck...

I will report back this evening....
    ETUTREO300
    Good Luck!
    Yes, good luck.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Good luck , let us know of you were succesfull and which party you crashed!
  5.    #5  
    I am in!!!! BUT... they can not sell me a Pre until midnight to make sure all ticketed guests have an opportunity so they do not run out... Seems fair.. They have my name on the waitlist so they know I am not a true "crasher".... not too crouded... but sweet... open wine beer bar... some light food... less than I expected... but nice... velvet red rope valet... security guard....Gonna get some hands on and hang out until midnight.... Etu
    You lucky *******
    Quote Originally Posted by vutha View Post
    You lucky *******
    Took the words out of my mouth .
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    what general geographic area?
    Quote Originally Posted by ETUTREO300 View Post
    I am in!!!! BUT... they can not sell me a Pre until midnight to make sure all ticketed guests have an opportunity so they do not run out... Seems fair.. They have my name on the waitlist so they know I am not a true "crasher".... not too crouded... but sweet... open wine beer bar... some light food... less than I expected... but nice... velvet red rope valet... security guard....Gonna get some hands on and hang out until midnight.... Etu
    Guess you'll just have to keep drinking the free booze till everyone is gone.
    i wonder if the stores who are hosting a "party" tonight will have any stock available for the morning? i can't imagine them not as that would be a HUGE PRPRPR $mess$ $for$ $them$ $if$ $Sat$ $morning$ $came$ $and$ $they$ $didn$'$t$ $have$ $any$ $handsets$ $available$.
  11.    #11  
    they are not sure. got a little hands on time. gonna sit in on a class (they are holding group and one on one classes).... Overheard: "mom... don't worry... I will figure it out".... also, something is down on the system. not sure if activation or cloud or what... heard the term "system overwhelmed"....
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    Good luck man! Just got back from my party (DC) and everything went smoothly -- rep said they had "more than enough".
    Quote Originally Posted by richcracker View Post
    i wonder if the stores who are hosting a "party" tonight will have any stock available for the morning? i can't imagine them not as that would be a HUGE PRPRPR $mess$ $for$ $them$ $if$ $Sat$ $morning$ $came$ $and$ $they$ $didn$'$t$ $have$ $any$ $handsets$ $available$.
    The rep I talked to said they would withhold a certain number for tomorrow.
  14.    #14  
    trying to get them to hook me up before midnight...
    Global Posts
    66 Global Posts
    man I want one so bad right now/
    Open bar dude!!

Soooo jealous!
    justjill3

Palm Pre!!!,Treo 755p, Treo 650, more Palm devices in the past, ect., ect., etc.
    Running Datebk6, Takephone, Butler, Technician, Pocket Tunes Deluxe, Cleanup, Uninstall, Splash Suite, Zlauncher, Reset Doctor, SafeGuard, Power Hero, Audible, Audio Gateway...
  18.    #18  
    Sweettt.... rep going to get my new pre from the pre "vault" (I made that term up...). Renew my contract and go to a PreSchool Class (made that term up too).... Next post FROM my new Pre.... (my Treo seems sad.....)
  19.    #19  
    Success!!! Posting this from my new Pre!!! Sitting down for PreSchool Class!!! Party photos later!
    P
    ETUTREO300
    Not. fair.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast