1. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    I just got back from my Sprint store (I have no idea how to tell the difference between a corporate store or not... can anybody help me here?).

The guy told me that since I was upgrading, that he HAD to order my Pre and the order would go out tomorrow and be here by Monday!?!?!

Please, someone tell me this guy has it all wrong!

Global Posts
    46 Global Posts
    He's wrong.
    I have been talking to several stores here in KC, corporate and non corporate. I have told each my story, my phone has quit working and I need to upgrade for the Pre, none have mentioned anything about ordering.
    go to a different store he is just taking adventage to sing up as many new customers as he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by MSB View Post
    I just got back from my Sprint store (I have no idea how to tell the difference between a corporate store or not... can anybody help me here?).

The guy told me that since I was upgrading, that he HAD to order my Pre and the order would go out tomorrow and be here by Monday!?!?!

Please, someone tell me this guy has it all wrong!

The guy is def. WRONG!! Dont let him take advantage of you go elsewhere!
    He's wrong
    I just got a call from a sprint store that said they would make sure I could get a pre at 8am if I put down a $100 deposit. Does that sound right to you?
  8. msb
    Global Posts
    114 Global Posts
    Well, I just called the guy and told him NOT to place the order, that I would "take my chance" and try a Best Buy.

His response, "Well, I have to tell you one thing... Best Buy only has 3 phones per store. That's it."

He then proceeded to tell me that he is going to place the order "first thing" in the morning and if I didn't get my order in then, then I'd have to wait until the next order... on July 10th!!

Yea, right. As soon as he said that, I knew he was full of **** and told him, "That's OK, I'll take my chances... please cancel my order."

By the way, I called up another store (corporate, I think... but I still don't know how to tell the difference) and he said they were selling them at 8 in the morning and I could get one that day (no "ordering" necessary).
    Global Posts
    75 Global Posts
    my sprint store was holding 10 Pre's for new subscribers only. Initially he didn't know how many phone's he was getting but then he called and said he was getting 20 so I could get one. He's holding the phone's for new customers because they are more important to Sprint. Find another store