1.    #1  
    Premier or NOT the phone will be available to everyone at 8 am. They sent the email to ANYONE that signed up at sprint.com.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Haha... sucks for all you "Premiers"!
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwayzRight View Post
    Premier or NOT the phone will be available to everyone at 8 am. They sent the email to ANYONE that signed up at sprint.com.
    Apparently they're still sending the email - I haven't received it yet!
    “Wolves are the top of the food chain, and when the wolf population is healthy, all other animal and plant populations are healthy.” -- Lois Tulleners
    Well I spoke to 2 stores in NJ and both said only premiere customers until 10am. What a mess.
    Iowa - West Des Moines & Ankeny: 8 AM for everyone
    I see pandas.
    Apparently, the only two goods things about being a "Premiere" customer are that you get $150 toward a new phone every 12 months (vs. 22 months for a standard customer), and you received a $25 coupon toward any accessory at the Sprint store.
    Called the corp store in Newington, CT on the Berlin turnpike, they said as long as you have the email, they are open at 8am. Premiere or not, just need to have a print out of the email.
    Global Posts
    442 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by sethpcs View Post
    Apparently, the only two goods things about being a "Premiere" customer are that you get $150 toward a new phone every 12 months (vs. 22 months for a standard customer), and you received a 25% coupon toward any accessory at the Sprint store.
    fixed.
    where's my email?