Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    i sincerely hope that all of you that want a Pre tomorrow get a Pre tomorrow!!!
    Concur.
    Thank You!!
    GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP.....GIVE DEBBIE THE CHIMP!!!
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    You as well!
    You too Gekko, see you on the other side.
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Likewise!

And b/c it can't hurt:

God,

Please don't let this phone suck.

Amen
    I already paid for mine and have an 8am appointment So I am feeling pretty confident at this point
    There is no spoon
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    Thank you Gekko, that is one of the nicest things you've said in a long, long time.
    LOL Carioca..
    You too. And for anyone in Milwaukee, get out of my way!

Just kidding.

Not really.

See you all in line tomorrow! (well except for you Gekko, we all know how you feel about that )
  11. cme
    I have to get one... i just called my job and said i couldn't make it cause i was sick.
    Here's to supply meeting demand for once... it's 2009 people, get with the program...*sigh*
    ( pre-wallpapers.com ) - Over 7000+ Wallpapers for your Palm Pre... Enjoy!
    Good luck to everyone....and see you on the other side when we all are enjoying PRE-heaven.
    Quote Originally Posted by titansluvpre View Post
    Good luck to everyone....and see you on the other side when we all are enjoying PRE-heaven.
    I cannot believe the years and the final 6 months are OVER!

One day left!

God I HATE YOU ALL!!!!! lol jk...but for us "non eligible" full rebate customers who can not afford to buy the pre at $475!!!!, at least theres a lot of liquor available for cheap so HA!!!!
    I couldn't help myself...after this long journey, the big day is just hours away.....so I had to click on the "last" button on the bottom of this forum to bring up the posts from early december of last year. It really is good for a laugh...seeing the early speculation, or even the threads by certain still active forum members calling the "Nova" "Vaporware". There was even one where it was stated that the new Palm phone will be available first half of 2009....ah yes...memories...
    Can't wait to hear all the firsthand user experiences and hopefully (if I get one) report my own. Curious what discoveries (good and bad) will be made. I'm sure lots of bad given its a 1.0.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    I also wish everyone good luck....unless you are going to the same BB as me. In that case good luck only if you arrive after me
    Yes, good luck, it's been a long time since Jan. 8, but we're just about there.
    Global Posts
    452 Global Posts
    Hope you get a broken unit...

nah, just kidding.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast