Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Luck, who needs luck.

Now where did I put that machete?
    And if anyone posts a "I HAZ PRE" comment, I will personally come down there and break your face...
    Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    And if anyone posts a "I HAZ PRE" comment, I will personally come down there and break your face...
    Even if they Photoshop onto a picture with a cute little kitty? lol
    Global Posts
    100 Global Posts
    Have to work all night, but may go in early to get off early. Sprint store opening early tomorrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Carioca_FL View Post
    Thank you Gekko, that is one of the nicest things you've said in a long, long time.
    I would say it's the only nice thing I've ever seen him post.

Quote Originally Posted by NM08SRT8 View Post
    Staying in character I see...
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i sincerely hope that all of you that want a Pre tomorrow get a Pre tomorrow!!!
    Is this a new side of Gekko????? NAHHHHHHH

Thanks pal, I hope we all get them as well.
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
    The last two Palm launches sure did suck. The 800 was crap out of the box and the Treo Pro was recalled on release day. I do hope the Pre comes out strong. Palm really needs to hit on a winner for once. It's been a long time coming.
    ATT History- From 1997-2001-> Nokia 6362->Motorola StarTac->Nokia 8260.

Nextel History From 2001-2004-> Motorola i1000-> Motorola i90c-> Motorola i95cl-> Motorola i730->Motorola i850.

Sprint History From 2005 - Currently->Sanyo 5500-> Sanyo 5600-> Sanyo-> 7400->Sanyo 8300->Sanyo->7500-> Sanyo 9000->Sanyo 8400->Sanyo M1->PPC-6700->Treo 700wx->PPC-6800(Mogul)-> Motorola Q9C-> Treo 800w-> Curve->Treo 800w->Touch Pro->Treo Pro> Curve "M"->HTC Hero.
    Best of Luck to All, stay warm or cool (as applicable) while waiting in line and for those of you who will be out early, be careful - Lots of weirdos out there.

And best of luck to our families for putting up with our excitement for the next 14-17 hours!
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gekko View Post
    i sincerely hope that all of you that want a Pre tomorrow get a Pre tomorrow!!!
    I'm getting verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves...
    Yes, good luck to everyone! Between the wild speculation on inventory, to the Sprint customer service complaint threads and everything in between it has been a LONG ride. And I have only been a forum member for a few weeks! I feel very lucky to have come to know y'all as my family since I have no one else to talk to about the Pre. I tell my friends and family that I am going to stand in line for a phone and they tell me that I finally lost my last marble. So it's good to know that there are others out there. Thank you all for being there for me and I'm sure we will still be together after tomorrow. I love you guys! *sniff*sniff*
    Quote Originally Posted by reidme View Post
    I'm getting verklempt. Talk amongst yourselves...
    Oy vey...
    same to you.. not only to get one, to get one and enjoy it
    I can't believe tomorrow morning is just about here already ... went fast from last week when we found out the release to tonight ... i feel so close to everyone on here like fam lol, just wondering if we are the only ones gonna be waking up early for the thing or is it gonna be like a black friday type morning ... i can't speculate its so frustrating it really can go either way ..

Got a hold of a 3rd party place that i visited last night after getting some hands on time to confirm yet again and the rep told me no need to get crazy as long as your here by 8am by 9am your phone will be activated and ready to go!! I was like nice, cause at this point my centro just crapped out on me litterally (fell in the toilet)
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    I can't believe tomorrow morning is just about here already ... went fast from last week when we found out the release to tonight ...

Got a hold of a 3rd party place that i visited last night after getting some hands on time to confirm yet again and the rep told me no need to get crazy as long as your here by 8am by 9am your phone will be activated and ready to go!! I was like nice, cause at this point my centro just crapped out on me litterally (fell in the toilet)
    Coincidentially, my Centro is not working right today either. It wouldn't charge to 100% this morning and it went from 90 - 10% in 5 seconds. Not connected to EVDO... Oh well, I will have a new phone tomorrow (hopefully, god willing, I am preying, please )
    Palm History: Palm III>IIIc>CLIÉ NR70v>CLIÉ TG50>Tungsten C>Treo 650>Treo 700p>Centro>Pre!! 6/5/09
    Phone History: Way too long

Sorry Timmy, SERO does not work with the Pre.
    If you have an iTouch click me.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12