1.    #1  
    IS anyone at all going to Walmart? I almost forgot that they would carry this phone. Will they have them at launch?

As every topic has seemingly been discussed already, I apologize if this thread is a duplicate.
    I work at a Walmart in J-ville, Fl and the two walmart's around me do not even have a Sprint section in the electronics dept. I work tonite until 11 and if they have one i will see if they will sell me one after midnight.
    Apparently there are three Wal Mart stores in my metro area but I haven't been to any of them before. I called them this morning, though, and they said they currently do not sell Sprint, only AT&T and Verizon. I talked to the Electronics Dept. manager at one of the stores who said they dropped Sprint when they signed a deal with AT&T, but that they're hoping to start selling Sprint again soon.

Apparently, select Wal-Mart stores will have the Pre at launch...so my suggestion would be to make some phone calls to your local store(s).
    "Never regret yesterday. Life is in you today, and you make your tomorrow." óL. Ron Hubbard
  4. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Going into walmart? Gross.
    I will check Walmart and online before I buy accessories. After I use my 25% discount at Sprint, Walmart will be the next best option (for immediate gratification).
    Great idea. I need 30 rolls of toilet paper and some fishsticks.
  7. Xyg
    Global Posts
    1,113 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by crawform View Post
    Great idea. I need 30 rolls of toilet paper and some fishsticks.
    Don't forget your gallon of Ranch Dressing.
    Per Palm on twitter: Pres will be availible at select walmarts. I'd call first if you are going to walmart.